Praise for Bills' draft

And I'm really psyched to see what Hackett and Marrone have in mind for this offense! With the speed we have, and a QB who - as Nix pointed out - has a cannon for an arm, we should really put defenses in a tough spot. AGHHH - I've drank the Kool Aid, again!

I just hope that OL as it currently is, will be able to provide the time for the QB to throw to all these WRs.

I just hope that OL as it currently is, will be able to provide the time for the QB to throw to all these WRs.

Why wouldn't it? Aside from Levitre, it's the same personnel, with a healthy Sanders, and Glenn w/ a year's experience under his ample belt. And I'm confident former NFL lineman Marrone will do just fine with seeing to Levitre's replacement.

Edited by yungmack

Why wouldn't it? Aside from Levitre, it's the same personnel, with a healthy Sanders, and Glenn w/ a year's experience under his ample belt. And I'm confident former NFL lineman Marrone will do just fine with seeing to Levitre's replacement.

they lost two linemen (one a starter) and did not replace them with equal or better players. I was just surprised...That is all.

I wasn't crazy about the pick of Manuel, but after taking in the draft as a whole (as well as the FA signings afterward) I am buzzing from the Kool Aid.

I'm in this camp. Even if Manuel doesn't pan out, I think the rest of these players will be Bills for a few years anyway. If he becomes a great QB, this Draft will be the B.O.A.T.

To quote a certain coach.

Scout "If you take this guy, he'll end up in the Probowl"

Coach "I want a guy who'll end up in the Super Bowl."

How about "If you take this guy you MAY get at least than seven wins this year!"

Nothing but speed and nasty!

Wonder what Jimmy Johnson would say about the Bills draft, because it reminds me of how he built the Cowboys.

Exactly.

Speedy guys who like to play the game, have football instincts and will want to show they belong. I like this draft a lot.

The Meeks pick even got better once i realized he was brought in for a visit. Between the visit and the relationship the Dabo Sweeney and the Bills have, this could be a nice pick up.

I wasn't crazy about the pick of Manuel, but after taking in the draft as a whole (as well as the FA signings afterward) I am buzzing from the Kool Aid.

Yep. And the more I think about it, the less critical I am of the Bills identifying what they want in a QB in Manuel, drafting him, and still getting LB help by trading down in the first round. They didn't play it safe with this pick, and Manuel has the physical attributes that a QB needs in the pro game.

Kool Aid and humble pie. What a combo.