The Offensive Line Is Still Terrible

Something tells me we should have taken Chance Warmack at 8. Instead of yet another terrible QB. Now, our line still sucks and we are putting a crappy QB behind it. Best part of all. We will not think of taking a QB again for the next three years because we have to see if Manuel "will work out."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about the EJ Manuel pick just yet, but I'm not even close to ready to call him crappy. I'd say that about every QB this year. After watching all the footage on Nassib, Barkley, and smith, I came away feeling like Barkley was Trent Edwards 2.0, Nassib looked a bit like Drew Breese, and Smith looked confused most of the time, with his receivers usually so wide open, it was hard to tell if he was good, or they were just that wide open. so crappy is tough to say right now, and the O-line wasn't terrible either...

Check again in November

We will...But something tells me you won't be around by then to be accountable...

The Bills O-Line definitely graded out in the top half of the league last year...I can't remember exactly what number they came in at...But it certainly was not bad...And you do understand our new Head Coach was an NFL O-Lineman, and Coached the O-Line previously in the league right? B-)

It was average at best before we lost our best offensive lineman to FA

I agree with you on the o-line being problematic, particularly since we lost a QB who was good at masking the o-line problems (Fitz) and replaced him with a guy who regularly makes his o-lines look ten times worse than they are (Kolb).

But, right or wrong, this FO has made it clear that that they have no interest in paying an interior lineman a lot of money.

It wouldn't shock me that we start looking at guards in the bottom half of the draft.

Glenn, Wood, and Urbik are solid. The RT will be from among Pears, Hairston, and Sanders and should be solid. They need to replace Levitre, whose forte was pass-blocking. But there are 6 more rounds and FA still to do this.

Glenn, Wood, and Urbik are solid. The RT will be from among Pears, Hairston, and Sanders and should be solid. They need to replace Levitre, whose forte was pass-blocking. But there are 6 more rounds and FA still to do this.

And 2 picks in the 2nd today I believe.

Correct!

Something tells me we should have taken Chance Warmack at 8. Instead of yet another terrible QB. Now, our line still sucks and we are putting a crappy QB behind it. Best part of all. We will not think of taking a QB again for the next three years because we have to see if Manuel "will work out."

You should stop listening to whatever is telling you that.