What is the first noise you make after the announcement?

What will be your reaction as soon as Bills pick is announced  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do you truly believe will be your gut emotional reaction when you hear the guy the Bills drafted first at the podium, even if it is a trade down?

• WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    • NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    • EH, I CAN LIVE WITH THAT
    • WHAT???!!!
    • WHO?
    • UGH.

Maybin pick: GOD NO! PLEASE JUST NO

SPILLER: ARE YOU KIDDING ME! A RB! (*clemson highlights go on*)....well I think he'll add a dimension to our offense that could work out

Dareus: Alright, just what we needed.

GIlmore: UGH, i know we need one but....c'mon a corner?

This year: TBD

This is a family forum, so I won't repeat what I shouted after the Maybin pick. I doubt that a similar outburst will occur tonight seeing that I am going to be in the Jim Kelly club and Curly, Larry & Moe arnn't running the draft

I remember during the 2006 draft turning to Kurt (AKC) and saying just before our #8 pick with at least five (I thought) great players on the board, "You know what's great about this draft? The Bills can't fukk this up."

Followed immediately by "WHO??!!!!"

I have been a draftnik since the mid 70s when I was in High School. Most years when the Bills select in the first round my initial reaction is to swear into pillow. Rarely, and I do mean rarely, do I agree with the selection. I have been correct way too often. I pray that they will surprise me this year and actually make a smart selection.

SPILLER: ARE YOU KIDDING ME! A RB! (*clemson highlights go on*)....well I think he'll add a dimension to our offense that could work out

This is just about right.

Maybin pick: :wallbash:

SPILLER: :blink:

Dareus: :w00t::worthy:

GIlmore: :bag:

This year: :unsure:

If it's Ryan Nassib, the first sound I make might be a hammer click.

No seriously, it would probably be a moan of disgust and a string of compound expletives