Mel's Hair has learned a few things....our pick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I wrote it myself. If you look back at initial reactions, you'll be hard pressed to find a pick that was detested as much AT THE TIME OF THE PICK. I'll continue being clueless now.

I'll back you up a bit. I def remember people here going a little off the deep end a little when we picked him.

I could see the trade with the Rams happening because they want and need a WR very badly. Austin appears to be worth trading up for.

I happen to think the Bills will make the trade, obtain the additional R2 and R3 picks and select Barkley instead of Manuel.

That would give us QB Barkley and fill our biggest need plus R2, R2, R3, R3, R4, R5, R6.

There is believed to be great value in Rounds 2 and 3 this year so those four picks could really help us to fill some major holes right away.

You are the new Scooby. You really ought to post less, and say more.

mitchmurraydowntown is giving him a run for his money.

It's like some of these people are losing control of themselves.

What? :huh:

You don't really think Jairus Byrd was the most hated Draft pick in recent Bills history do you? Did you just cut and paste that from someone else? Because that statement is beyond ridiculous... B-)

I dunno K.

I remember the reaction to Byrd as being very lukewarm at best.

mitchmurraydowntown is giving him a run for his money.

It's like some of these people are losing control of themselves.

I dunno K.

i can remember a lot of people going "who???!!!???" "What happened to Whitner?!?" When we drafted Byrd.

Maybe so...All I remember is liking the pick a lot...And I know the talking heads on TV loved the Byrd pick...But I was thinking more about the Whitner and Maybin picks that I know were absolutely trashed by Bills fans...So my thought was that no way the Byrd pick could have had the worst fan reaction...Plus it was a 2nd Round pick...Anyway...Point taken... :thumbsup: