Mel's Hair has learned a few things....our pick

The Bills will be trading back to the mid teens, (the Rams), who want Tavon Austin and are forced ahead of the Jets. We will pick up the 16th, their second this year and third next year...and select E.J. Manual...so sayeth the hair.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills will be trading back to the mid teens, (the Rams), who want Tavon Austin and are forced ahead of the Jets. We will pick up the 16th, their second this year and third next year...and select E.J. Manual...so sayeth the hair.

Well that would make me very, very happy...But I'm not holding my breath... B-)

Question: Most hated picked in recent Bills history? Answer: Jairus Byrd. Description: This board and other Bills sites almost imploded with immediate hatred, simply for the fact that he was listed as a CB. Translation: Don't jump to conclusions; We know nothing.

Here's to draft day!

Edited by Jamie Nails

Question: Most hated picked in recent Bills history? Answer: Jairus Byrd. Description: This board and other Bills sites almost imploded with immediate hatred, simply for the fact that he was listed as a CB. Translation: Don't jump to conclusions; We know nothing.

Here's to draft day!

What? :huh:

You don't really think Jairus Byrd was the most hated Draft pick in recent Bills history do you? Did you just cut and paste that from someone else? Because that statement is beyond ridiculous... B-)

You don't really think Jairus Byrd was the most hated Draft pick in recent Bills history do you? Did you just cut and paste that from someone else? Because that statement is beyond ridiculous... B-)

He's clueless

Thanks. I wrote it myself. If you look back at initial reactions, you'll be hard pressed to find a pick that was detested by the fans as much AT THE TIME OF THE PICK. I'll continue being clueless now.

Edited by Jamie Nails

Here's to draft day!

i was at the draft and I remember people hating the pick. I listened to the experts on the headsets say they really liked this kid. I was a little more excited than most but I remember people hating it.