Chris Brown's annual mock draft.............

ChanOverChin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the pat 5 years or so, Brown has picked right 1.5 times. Last year he had us take Glenn in the first, that's the .5, and Dareus was an easy guess at 3.

To be fair other than Maybin, he had the player we took off the board before our pick. Not sure what that is worth

In the pat 5 years or so, Brown has picked right 1.5 times. Last year he had us take Glenn in the first, that's the .5, and Dareus was an easy guess at 3.

To be fair other than Maybin, he had the player we took off the board before our pick. Not sure what that is worth

A.J. Green was a strong consideration at 3.

2012- S Mark Barron - Alabama

OT Cordy Glenn - Georgia

2011- DT Marcell Dareus - Alabama

CB Patrick Peterson

2010- OT Bryan Bulaga - Iowa

NT Dan Williams - Tennessee (cj went early)

2009-DE Everette Brown - Florida St.

LB Brian Cushing

2008- WR Devin Thomas - Michigan State (he had mckelvin go to jets early)

CB Mike Jenkins

2007- Lost all info and cant find anymore

VERSUS MEL KIPERs PICKS

2012 - Michael Floyd, WR

2011 - Marcell Dareus DT, Alabama

2010 - Bruce Campbell, OT Maryland

2009 - Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB,

2008 - Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma

So here is my theory of mock drafts. They are fun, fun to bet on, fun to read about... but probably the dumbest thing around.

I'm taking full credit for starting the TBD meme: Chris Brown is a frightened lemur. Seriously, I first said that **** like back in like 2008.

I was gonna correct Fluffhead on the "scared" vs "frightened" wording and corroborate that you were the author of this fine moniker.

If I contributed nothing else to this board...

No comment.

:nana:

Actually with your store of gifs, custom posters, graphics, and photoshop skills you contribute a great deal.

Of course there's your opinions…

:nana:

Funny, but listening to the scouts, Manuel would be the one guy they don't take for SURE. They practically dismissed him. Either a great smokescreen, or maybe they asked him to do that to help throw others off the scent. Hard to believe anyone could make that pick after listening to the Bills publicly.

However weight that against EJ's own words in which he said the Bills liked him a lot.

So you were the first to describe Brown as a somewhat scared strepsirrhine primate, endemic to the island of Madagascar?

Yes but you were the one to dub Jimmy Clausen as "The Emu" which is still the mother of all TSW wildlife nicknames.

Funny, but listening to the scouts, Manuel would be the one guy they don't take for SURE. They practically dismissed him. Either a great smokescreen, or maybe they asked him to do that to help throw others off the scent. Hard to believe anyone could make that pick after listening to the Bills publicly.

Link? Seriously, I missed this info, am curious to read.

Details here: http://forums.twobil...8/#entry2786085

I've changed my mind (again) since that post, and now I do believe there is a smokescreen and EJ is the pick.

BIpViMUCYAMh0_1.jpg

Edited by uncle flap

has the Bills selecting QB EJ Manuel at #8. Does he know something that we don't??

The linky: http://www.buffalobi...b5-4be7675e52aa.

I'm hoping the Bills will trade down at least once before they select their QB of the future.

Your thoughts on Brown's selection at #8 overall??

Nailed it.

keep in mind the Bills brass most likely fills him with smokescreen material to release. He works for the Bills therefore he does the Bills bidding when called upon, and they are not going to leak the facts to him to release, that would just be counter productive for the organization.

I always laugh at people expectations of Chris Brown. he has to serve his bosses just like you and me if he values his job.