DJ Fluker tweets that he took money in college

ny33

What college athlete hasn't taken money? If you're surprised by this, take a step outside.

still. How freaking stupid are you to publicly admit it. Especially right before draft day.

Idiots. Freaking idiots.

And I don't believe the twitter hack crap for 2 seconds.

Edited by mrags

Good for him. College sports is a joke. They should get every penny they can. Old dudes use these kids for free labor while bringing in millions and like 1% will make it on the next level. I respect his honesty.

I'm right there with you but make that Billions of Dollars. The NCAA is the biggest Pimp in the world.

I follow him and its definitely a hack. All he ever posts are Bible verses and motivational quotes. Not to mention, he uses proper grammar.

Fluker certainly doesn't use "proper grammar," but I do agree that the "hacked" tweet is markedly different from his usual tweets' style:

"thanks I apreciate it. I thought recognize you as I was walking out"

"haha I'm your worst night mare lol."

I don't often believe the hacked excuse but this just screams out hack job. There is absolutelty no way someone would be dumb enough to do this on their own.

I hope..........

oh I'm sure there are people dumb enough. Always is.

Sure. The NCAA must pay their athletes. Women's water polo. Men's track and field. Wrestling. Pay them all. Watch that billions disappear.

They get a free education. Nuf said

No one is arguing that the NCAA, or the universities, should pay them. However, they should be free to be paid by outside entities- boosters, for example- or sell their jerseys, signed memorabilia, etc.

Good for him. College sports is a joke. They should get every penny they can. Old dudes use these kids for free labor while bringing in millions and like 1% will make it on the next level. I respect his honesty.

He's not honest, though.... said his account was "hacked".... that's not honesty! Kids use these old dudes to get paid and if they don't graduate it is their own damn fault... don't ignore that.

He's not honest, though.... said his account was "hacked".... that's not honesty! Kids use these old dudes to get paid and if they don't graduate it is their own damn fault... don't ignore that.

His agent claimed that his account was hacked, not Fluker.

unless.... it was hacked. then he was honest.

This is true.

These athletes bring in MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars to the university. Where do these major colleges make their money? It's not education. God forbid these kids takes a couple dollars on the side here and there. It's a freakin joke.

Totally agreed brah.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.