Predict the Pick

This thread isn't for mock drafts or who you WANT the Bills to pick. Let's see who you PREDICT the Bills will pick.

Based on all the interviews and analysis, all the scouting visits and intelligence gathering, who do you think the Bills go with at eight?

I'm going on the record: I predict they pick Keenan Allen, WR, Cal.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on everything out there, if they stand pat at #8, they'll take a QB. The problem is it's tough to tell what is and isn't a smokescreen.

If you believe the Bills are straightforward, then it's Barkley.

If you think they are in the business of deception, then it's Manuel.

Right now I think they're being honest and it's Barkley. However I reserve the right to change my mind! Hell, even earlier today my gut was telling me Manuel until I watched the predraft luncheon and Buddy sounded less than enamored with Manuel.

I think Geno will be gone by the time the Bills are on the clock.

I would also bet that if Justin Hunter is there at #41, he will be the Bills pick. Just another hunch.

I could also see BPA first if Geno and Barkley are gone by 8, and taking Tyler Wilson in the second or third, if the truly don't like Manuel. I think they like Nassib, but probably not enough to draft him as high as he's pegged to go.

So, all in all, if I *had* to bet right now, I'd say Matt Barkley at #8.

Edited by uncle flap

If they stay at 8 I think they're set on Nassib there and don't care about a so called reach. They've made it clear that a QB is necessary and they aren't going to get fancy and try to trade down and get their guy or gamble he makes it passed everyone at the top of he second.