Who will be our starting QB on opening day?

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our starting QB on opening day?

• Kevin Kolb
    • Tarvaris Jackson
    • Aaron Corp
    • The Rookie

Kolb was once groomed to be McNabb's successor at Philly.

Some of the players in Seattle say TJax played really well when you considered he was injured much of his season as the starter there.

Corp was once listed ahead of Matt Barkley on the USC depth chart.

And OBD has interviewed and worked out several of the top QBs coming out, leading us to expect them to grab one high in this year's draft.

So who will start on opening day?

Whatever it is I have a feeling it will be an ugly year....Kolb is the best QB on the roster, probably by a lot. He managed to make the bills wretched defense appear respectable, putting him in the same company as the esteemed: Matt Cassell, Brandon Weedon, and dirty Sanchez(once)... No matter the o-line scenario in ariz, that is a bit disconcerting.

But hey, the bills are due, there will be brighter days ahead!

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Whatever it is I have a feeling it will be an ugly year....Kolb is the best QB on the roster, probably by a lot.

I'm not sure I agree here, but if you have any evidence to back it up, my ears are open.

Just as Kolb was a mismatch in AZ, TJax was somewhat of a mismatch in SEA. Jackson's strengths are a cannon arm and mobility. Describing Wilson, Flynn,and Jackson, Cosell was quoted saying Tarvaris was "the most talented of the 3 players" - I'm sure he meant physically, in terms of his throwing ability and running threat.

Neither Jackson nor Kolb had much of an OL the last year they played. Jackson was sacked a mind-numbing 42 times in 2011.

He still did something Kolb hasn't managed to - played 15 games and put up >3000 yds with >60% completions, in a single season.

Neither Jackson nor Kolb are great shakes at "pocket presence" and making good decisions once the 1st read goes bad.

Both are servicable QB IMO but I don't see a lot to prefer one to the other. Kolb is a little more of an unknown because he's played less - 21 starts in 6 years vs 51 starts in 7 years - but I'm not sure that makes him better. Maybe it just makes him less durable?

I chose Aaron "Andy" Corp...he had no picks..I felt so bad for him..he was like the fat chick getting picked last in gym class...

My real choice would be Kolb..why Kolb over T.J??..no idea..I'm thinking hold on..............................................................................................................nope..no clue why..just would...lol

May i suggest we actually have a real competition at QB.

As mentioned, and correctly i believe , that all these guys have not been in the right place at the right time.

Seems to be the way of QB's in the NFL these days. But i do hope we are succesful enough to allow the draftee to learn from two vets and ANDY ANDY Andy ! gets a fair shot.

This is a lot better situation than the Thigpen competition we had with Fitz.

Bills appear fairly sane with this. for now.

Jackson

Kolb was once groomed to be McNabb's successor at Philly.

Some of the players in Seattle say TJax played really well when you considered he was injured much of his season as the starter there.

Corp was once listed ahead of Matt Barkley on the USC depth chart.

And OBD has interviewed and worked out several of the top QBs coming out, leading us to expect them to grab one high in this year's draft.

So who will start on opening day?

Fans want a rookie but I feel the reality is its Kolb