Less than 2 weeks till the draft, your pick at #8

I have two moves.

1) Trade down. We aren't going QB at #8 with Kolb on board. The team spent a ton of time with him before offering him a contract and he feels the Offensive system will fit him, plus I have been convinced from the start the next QB is Nassib, with a trade back into the first round.

2) Lane Johnson LT Oklahoma. Will be a stud for years AND we can move Glenn inside giving us one of the better interior lines in the NFL.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Trade our #1 this year for a 2014 #1 pick, bundle them and draft Johnny Football next year.

2) Stop all nonsense talk about moving a future alll-pro LT to RT. We have a LT, don't draft what we already have. If we have to pick at 8, best LB or receiver available.

Edited by Green Lightning

I have wanted Ansah all offseason, but now all the internet mocks say he could go 1st or 2nd overall. I sure hope not, I want him at 8.

If we cant get him then Id like to trade back.

If we dont trade back Id go for Dion Jordan I guess. Or I might just sack up and take Nassib at 8 and hope hes good.

I have two moves.

1) Trade down. We aren't going QB at #8 with Kolb on board. The team spent a ton of time with him before offering him a contract and he feels the Offensive system will fit him, plus I have been convinced from the start the next QB is Nassib, with a trade back into the first round.

2) Lane Johnson LT Oklahoma. Will be a stud for years AND we can move Glenn inside giving us one of the better interior lines in the NFL.

I like option 2 the best, except I'd put Glenn at RT and let Chris Hairston battle with whoever else they have to play the open OG spot. Get a guy who you have a high degree of confidence will improve your team. Improve the pass and run blocking, feed Spiller and Jackson the ball and when you do throw, at least whomever the QB is will have time to do so.

Edited by OldTimer1960

It's technically 2-1/2 weeks to the draft

He'll be there in the 2nd

He won't get passed the bears at #20. Not a chance he gets to the second. Last year Kuechly was going mid to late first. Brown will be the same.

Get Arthur Brown. Simple as that. Ray Lewis V2.0

I'm with you on Brown, not sure he will be that good, but as a waekside ILB and nickel and dime linebacker be will he solid. But, he needs protection.

I simply want the Bills to get EJ Manuel any way they can...If they feel safe trading down then great...But if they feel he will be gone, and they have to grab him at #8, so be it...

I'm all in on EJ Manuel...I like his upside better than Geno Smith...And I've been a pretty big Geno supporter over these past few months...I would be happy with Geno at #8 as well... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

1. Trade Pick and move back in the first round and get another 2nd rounder we need picks.

2. If not get a stud at LB(Jones,Jordan,Ogletree,Ansah)

3.Draft QB 2nd Round.

all 3 of these together can be done

exception J Jones.

and no C. Patterson

PS stop with the moving Glenn scenarios. he's not a guard.He's too good and blinside protection to be a RT

He's going to be probowl LT... mark my words

Edited by 3rdand12

all 3 of these together can be done

exception J Jones.

and no C. Patterson

PS stop with the moving Glenn scenarios. he's not a guard.He's too good and blinside protection to be a RT

He's going to be probowl LT... mark my words

Im not going to mark anything, I am sure after one season you said the same about Mike Williams. No one knows and he hasn't shown me pro bowl level play yet.

Patterson is the guy for me at #8. I think that he will be one of those guys that some teams ahead of us wish they'd drafted but went with the so-called "safe" pick instead.

Go and watch his highlight videos again. His moves are unreal. The Bills need a true impact player on offense to compliment Spiller and one who you'd be happy to place the franchise tag on in the future.