Bills Offseason Workouts

http://www.buffalobi...64-6a385791f539

Bills head coach Doug Marrone and his staff will have their first opportunity to interact with players beginning Tuesday, April 2, as the Bills get their voluntary offseason conditioning program underway from One Bills Drive.

Marrone will speak to the Media:@buffalobills Doug Marrone to speak with the media at 11:30 from One #Bills Drive. Here's the setup pic.twitter.com/MK3VWJQqde

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully most of the guys show up. I always feel like voluntary workouts are a good indicator of character and team chemistry.

Agreed but it's just conditioning. No meetings, playbook, practice....etc.

Doug: This is a bench press, Stevie.

Stevie: A bench-huh?

Doug: Observe

(reps out 185 x 12)

Stevie: Aight, let me in:

5Jq2xOc.jpg

I had a basketball coach in high school show us how to do a layup at our first practice and he fell on his ass. It was hilarious!!

Edited by nucci

@buffalobills

Wood on OC Hackett: "He is all-in football...he's cutting edge and will energize people on offense"

I like EW more and more as the seasons progress...you can tell he really wants to win and isn't simply going through the motions for the paycheck.

I like EW more and more as the seasons progress...you can tell he really wants to win and isn't simply going through the motions for the paycheck.

Lets just hope he doesn't get injured again. He's a UFA after this season.

Lets just hope he doesn't get injured again. He's a UFA after this season.

What's the franchise tag number for a C? Although Wood strikes me as the kind of guy who would take a hometown discount if he thinks things are headed in the right direction.

What's the franchise tag number for a C? Although Wood strikes me as the kind of guy who would take a hometown discount if he thinks things are headed in the right direction.

I believe they don't differentiate for each position, just use a general OL figure.

$9,828,000 and $8,709,000

Edited by JimS

TJax Speaks:

@espn_afceast

Bills QB: 'We're trying to make the playoffs' http://es.pn/Z4ktqk

@buffalobills

Wood on OC Hackett: "He is all-in football...he's cutting edge and will energize people on offense"

More from Wood:

@buffalobills

Wood: "We're going to try and keep defenses on their heels" #Bills offense may feature a mix of huddle and no-huddle.

Nice messages to hear :w00t:

I'm loving what Wood is saying. It's good to hear that they're already at work.

His legs being what they are, the Bills might be his best shot at a long term deal anyways.