Taking a road trip this summer

So I'm taking a road trip this summer on the east coast (Did the west coast a few years ago) I was thinking that all I really have from that road trip, besides taking pictures at each stop is a few pictures I snapped while we were driving. I've seen videos where a time lapse camera records all the driving and I would love to have a video like this for my trip.

Any Tekkies out there that can recommend a good dashboard camera to do this with? Or other suggestions

Thanks!

Something like this

Sent you a PM

A PM!!! c'mon after all the trouble you've been through with this girl I think we should all get to see a pic. To make an informed decision means we need to know how much b.s. you should be willing to put up with from her! ;)

Fair enough

damn it

I was going to convert that to a gif, let it look like it was loading, a little bit of top then more. .... then flash to peter pan. Damn you....

It would have been funny, too! And now I feel less important.

Edited by jboyst62

damn it

I was going to convert that to a gif, let it look like it was loading, a little bit of top then more. .... then flash to peter pan. Damn you....

It would have been funny, too! And now I feel less important.

Haha sorry you should have said something!

And you did get to see her first...

Edited by Captain Hindsight

Btw, Hindsight...I must say. What a knock out, very sexy... looks like a great package there. I am jealous, she gets all that... :nana:

For real, though, you're not very big for a Captain, my Captain.

Edited by jboyst62

I'm guessing the Thirsty Owl Winery on Seneca Lake

Very good

Btw, Hindsight...I must say. What a knock out, very sexy... looks like a great package there. I am jelous, she gets all that... :nana:

For real, though, you're not very big for a Captain, my Captain.

I look bigger with my cape on

Alright, the thought occured to me just now. We are going to have to all take assigned location stations to help this guy out. At some point we are going to have to pick him up when she leaves him on the side of the road somewhere... I can take Southwest VA, Central Carolina and Northern South Carolina.

Also, we can start placing bets on the mileage it takes her to throw him out of the car..

Alright, the thought occured to me just now. We are going to have to all take assigned location stations to help this guy out. At some point we are going to have to pick him up when she leaves him on the side of the road somewhere... I can take Southwest VA, Central Carolina and Northern South Carolina.

Also, we can start placing bets on the mileage it takes her to throw him out of the car..

This is why can always count on TBD. You guys are always there for me :P

445 miles is my guess.

445 miles is my guess.

Funny, 4.45 miles was my guess. My second guess was the exact mileage between their start point and my front lawn, because once she passes by and sees all this...it's all down hill for Capt'n Crunch.

Alright, the thought occured to me just now. We are going to have to all take assigned location stations to help this guy out. At some point we are going to have to pick him up get together and laugh at him, then take pictures and post them on the board when she leaves him on the side of the road somewhere... I can take Southwest VA, Central Carolina and Northern South Carolina.

Fixed.

I'll take somewhere between 235 and 236 miles - "somewhere between" because I suspect it'll be moving at the time.