TBD Simulation League Sign-Up Thread

R. Rich

We are re-bootin' the sim league, so we are lookin' for a group of 24 owners. If any of the owners from the first three seasons want to renew their teams, feel free to indicate it here. Just let me know which team you want to renew.

The software used for the sim should be released via download to me in 'bout 3-4 weeks. I should get a release w/ all of the player rankings by the middle of this month. Once I do, I will post the rankings in the Simulation League subforum: http://forums.twobil...ulation-league/

Good luck to all who choose to participate.

Former GM Renewals

1. Erie (R. Rich)

2. Texas (BlueFire)

3. Colorado (Ramius)

4. Indianapolis (The Jokeman)

5. Cleveland (Like A Mofo)

6. Edmonton (SHOUTBOX MONSTER!)

7. West Virginia (FutureBillsGM)

8. Green Bay (valle7878)

9. Philadelphia (justnzane)

10. Southern (SABURZFAN)

11. Louisiana (Devin)

Prospective New GMs

1. TakeYouToTasker

2. LVBillsBackr

3. NYCBoozers

4. section122

5. Billsrhody

6. tipopticxe

7. tristn98srm

8. Derek in Va

9. Numark

10. PastaJoe

11. Canadian_Bills_Fan

12. Alphadawg7

13. Swiftalo12

14. 910BillsFan

15. NDBUFFCUSEFAN

We are re-bootin' the sim league, so we are lookin' for a group of 24 owners. If any of the owners from the first three seasons want to renew their teams, feel free to indicate it here. Just let me know which team you want to renew.

The software used for the sim should be released via download to me in 'bout 3-4 weeks. I should get a release w/ all of the player rankings by the middle of this month. Once I do, I will post the rankings in the Simulation League subforum.

Good luck to all who choose to participate.

count me in.

This sounds intriguing and I may be interested, I just have no idea what this is. If anyone can link to some background info that would be great. :thumbsup:

Can I get a little more of a description as to what it is?

I would probably be interested

The sim league is similar to fantasy football, 'cept in the sim, you manage an entire team: skill players, linemen, the whole thing. It's as close to being an NFL general manager as we can get. There's a salary cap to manage, injuries to deal w/, and free agency to go through, as well as a rookie draft. If you need any more details, check out the Simulation League subforum. I'll post a link to it in the original post in this thread.

Looks like 'bout half of our previous owners are comin' back. That would leave 'round 13 spots in the league. I will select new owners on a first come, first serve basis, but the owners, whether they're new or returnin', MUST be aware of what the league entails (check out the league subforum to learn more 'bout the league-link is posted in the first post in this thread) and MUST be active.

Good luck to all participants.