Chargers release Jared Gaither

I'm not sure what team you're watching. Cordy Glenn did a heck of a job as a rookie last year and is cemented in at the LT spot. Erik Pears played fine on the right side. This kid you're talking about was cut from 2 teams prior to now being cut by his 3rd team. This is a classic case of remembering the college player that was supposed to be good, but turned out to be garbage. I wouldn't take a shot at Gaither at all.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/27/chargers-to-release-jared-gaither/

We missed on him last year. Here's our chance to right that wrong. I heard of him. He's better than anyone we have. Offer him the minimum. What do we have to lose? I heard of him.

PTR

Are you serious???!!! How's he better?

No. Gaither's a great talent, but he's a lazy fatass. If he didn't want to work for Baltimore and San Diego, he surely won't here.

When he was at the Univ. of Maryland he was benched and replaced by a much lesser talented player because of his lack of effort and work effort. The Hc, Friedgen, said I would rather play the lesser player who gives maximum effort than the more talented player who is lazy and doesn't care.