Thug team

major

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again it all depends on what one morally considers a "thug". Personally I lean on the side of someone who commits sexual misconduct/rape etc etc is more of a thug then a person who fights dogs. Both are repugnant but hurting a woman or child again this is just my opinion is the worst thing a person can do

But it's debatable whether or not Big Ben did anything. I'm not saying he's definitely innocent, but he's not the first male to be falsely accused of sexual misconduct nor will he be the last. He's probably a #1 !@#$, but thug, I'm not so sure. Vick on the other hand was clearly found guilty by the justice system.

According to who? You or the court of law?

According to the NFL and his 6 4 game suspension.

Dude beat a rape charge 3 times. 3.

How many times have Roethlisberger's draft mates Eli, Rivers, and Losman been accused?

If I did not do it, and had the financial means (like Big Ben does) for the best lawyers in the world, I would not pay the accuser to "make it go away" I'd annihilate the liar in court. Then sue that person civilly. I think Roethlisberger has got a free pass for these past indiscretions.

http://espn.go.com/n...r-civil-lawsuit

Can't pay off a dead dog.

Edited by Marshawn's 20 bucks

How about Kelsey and Fitz. Professional thieves could not have stolen money from the Bills any better.

Lets include Russ Brandon as well he steals a paycheck every week.

But it's debatable whether or not Big Ben did anything. I'm not saying he's definitely innocent, but he's not the first male to be falsely accused of sexual misconduct nor will he be the last. He's probably a #1 !@#$, but thug, I'm not so sure. Vick on the other hand was clearly found guilty by the justice system.

Big Ben's legal team paid the accuser off. This was not the first time this happened to Ben. Lets use a little common sense here.

I always felt that crimes against humans always ranked a much higher than animals. I look at the offenses that Big Ben and Donte Stallworth committed much worse than Vick. They were just able to pay off there accusers.

They are all on the thug team.

Edited by VADC Bills

According to the NFL and his 6 4 game suspension.

This means little. The charges against Big Ben sullied the good name of the NFL. He would have been suspended no matter what, guilty or innocent.

Dude beat a rape charge 3 times. 3.

How many times have Roethlisberger's draft mates Eli, Rivers, and Losman been accused?

No doubt Roethlisberger's an immature jerk who continued to behave like a nobody freshman frat boy in college. For a person of his stature and wealth, he should have been acting like a choir boy, but chose to continue to go out and engage in risky business, womanizing and engaging in sexual practices in a public place.

If I did not do it, and had the financial means (like Big Ben does) for the best lawyers in the world, I would not pay the accuser to "make it go away" I'd annihilate the liar in court. Then sue that person civilly. I think Roethlisberger has got a free pass for these past indiscretions.

http://espn.go.com/n...r-civil-lawsuit

Can't pay off a dead dog.

It's would be in both Big Ben's interest and the NFL's for this to settle out of court. A drawn out rape trial against a Super Bowl winning QB would be a nightmare. In addition, in civil trials, the verdict of being held responsible is not as stringent as a criminal trial. No doubt he would have had his nuts handed to him.

Big Ben's legal team paid the accuser off. This was not the first time this happened to Ben. Lets use a little common sense here.

I always felt that crimes against humans always ranked a much higher than animals. I look at the offenses that Big Ben and Donte Stallworth committed much worse than Vick. They were just able to pay off there accusers.

They are all on the thug team.

You can settle out of court for a civil trial, but you cannot pay off an accuser in a rape trial. Rape is a crime against society and it is up to the prosecuting DA to continue with charges. In 3 cases, it was determined he would not be found guilty, so charges were no pursued.

Again it all depends on what one morally considers a "thug". Personally I lean on the side of someone who commits sexual misconduct/rape etc etc is more of a thug then a person who fights dogs. Both are repugnant but hurting a woman or child again this is just my opinion is the worst thing a person can do

So if I can find someone who alleges Aaron Rodgers raped them, he's in?

QB: Roethlisberger, Brady. A shocker yes, but that guy is thug on a completely different level. Vick does not go on this list, does not deserve it.

RB: Chris Johnson, Chris Rainey, Javarris James

WR: Dez Bryant, Hines Ward, Sam Hurd, Chris Henry

OT: Andre Smith, J'Marcuss Webb

OG: Ritchie Incognito,

OC:

TE: Jeramy Stevens,

DL: Desmond Bryant, Josh Brent

LB: Rolando McCain, Joey Porter, Aldon Smith

CB:

S:

your turns...

gotta replace Chris Henry with Jerome "pounds of pot" Simpson.

For CB, we have easy additions like Pacman Jones, Courtland Finnegan (wannabee at least until Andre Johnson beat his &$#)

This means little. The charges against Big Ben sullied the good name of the NFL. He would have been suspended no matter what, guilty or innocent.

No doubt Roethlisberger's an immature jerk who continued to behave like a nobody freshman frat boy in college. For a person of his stature and wealth, he should have been acting like a choir boy, but chose to continue to go out and engage in risky business, womanizing and engaging in sexual practices in a public place.

It's would be in both Big Ben's interest and the NFL's for this to settle out of court. A drawn out rape trial against a Super Bowl winning QB would be a nightmare. In addition, in civil trials, the verdict of being held responsible is not as stringent as a criminal trial. No doubt he would have had his nuts handed to him.

You can settle out of court for a civil trial, but you cannot pay off an accuser in a rape trial. Rape is a crime against society and it is up to the prosecuting DA to continue with charges. In 3 cases, it was determined he would not be found guilty, so charges were no pursued.

Payments are made prior to trials and clearly not determined by the courts so the main witness will not testify. That how the legal team manages to beat the system when a client has money. Once payment is made the victims changes the story all the way to the bank. If the prosecution doesn't have a main witness they will not pursue. Common sense should indicate that if this is a recurring issue, there is a problem.

Edited by VADC Bills

Payments are made prior to trials and clearly not determined by the courts so the main witness will not testify. That how the legal team manages to beat the system when a client has money. Once payment is made the victims changes the story all the way to the bank. If the prosecution doesn't have a main witness they will not pursue. Common sense should indicate that if this is a recurring issue, there is a problem.

Wrong--not in Big Ben's case. The settlement came 4 years after the first allegation. The woman never even filed a criminal complaint, just a civil suit. It was classic a shakedown.

In the second case, the DA said there was not enough evidence to charge him. There is no civil suit.

Edited by Mr. WEO

I dont think Suh is a thug. From what I know of him he is a very smart, well spoken, nice intelligent guy.

If playing hard and dirty is what you are going for then I wouldn't call it a thug team. Thugs are Pacman Jones types who get into shootings at strip clubs or whatever.

Part of the problem is like a dozen other women came out with innappropriate experiences of varying degrees - it wasn't just a one off thing that someone said he crossed lines

Further, even if legal it seems the best case that not was wrong on his part morally.

Ray Lewis.. Marshawn, Travis Henry

Henry and Lynch are not thugs at all...They are just dimmer bulbs...Lynch is basically a little kid who never grew up...Henry's bulb is so dim it's all but out...Big difference between thuggish, incredibly immature, and just dumb as a box of rocks... B-)

Henry and Lynch are not thugs at all...They are just dimmer bulbs...Lynch is basically a little kid who never grew up...Henry's bulb is so dim it's all but out...Big difference between thuggish, incredibly immature, and just dumb as a box of rocks... B-)

I mean... Marshawn, maybe. Travis was convicted for trafficking drugs wasnt he? Not to mention the underage girl stuff. That's of course forgetting the kids, money issues etc... And assuming we know all the worst.

no offense to you drug traffickers out there...........but Henry is definetly on the thug list when he was accused of the trafficking.

agree with KOK on Marshawn.......just a lil immature, not a thug.

Suh IMO is definetly a thug, based on his onfield thuggery.