Quarterbacks & Rounds I’d be OK with us drafting them in

I’m not saying they will be there, but these are the QBs and the rounds I’d be comfortable with the Bills drafting them in if they were available. I’m assuming there are no trades up or down, so we are drafting at our assigned positions. If we traded down with our 1st for a late first and an extra 1st or 2nd , I would be comfortable with taking one of the round 2 QBs with a late 1st. What would be your Round / QB comfort list?

Round 1 Smith

Round 2 Wilson, Manuel

Round 3,4 Dysert, Scott, Brey, Nassib

Edited by simpleman

any quarterback, any round. i don't care who or where as long as they feel strongly about the guy. just pick a guy and don't appologize for it, if it doesn't work out try again next year.

And keeping taking them until you get it right

So, you are not okay with Barkley at all then?

I can't argue with your list, except I'll throw Barkley into my second round list

Round 1 Smith

Round 2 Barkley, Wilson, Manuel

UDFA-Jones (just for a look-see)

So, you are not okay with Barkley at all then?

I can't argue with your list, except I'll throw Barkley into my second round list

No, I would be absolutely fine with Barkley along with the round 2 choices, I just don't see any remote possibility of him lasting that long.

1. Barkley, but not at #8.

2. Smith, Wilson.

3. Glennon.

If they don't have a guy in the first 3 rounds I don't care what round they get someone.

in order of preference from rd 3 on.

Jones

Nassib

Manuel

Bray

After these guys there's nobody that I believe is worth drafting at this point in their development.

I’m not saying they will be there, but these are the QBs and the rounds I’d be comfortable with the Bills drafting them in if they were available. I’m assuming there are no trades up or down, so we are drafting at our assigned positions. If we traded down with our 1st for a late first and an extra 1st or 2nd , I would be comfortable with taking one of the round 2 QBs with a late 1st. What would be your Round / QB comfort list?

Round 1 Smith

Round 2 Wilson, Manuel

Take them all and let God sort them out.

I'll take Barkley in Rd. 1. Gotta take a chance on a QB sooner or later. Funny how a great year followed by a good year knocked this guy down in so many people's minds.

Actuaaly it was more like a very good year followed by a very average to bad year filled with questionable decisions and a rag arm....no thank you...he can take his team jesus act 2.0 somewhere else

Round 1 Smith

Round 2 Wilson, Manuel

Not high on Glennon, huh?

any quarterback, any round. i don't care who or where as long as they feel strongly about the guy. just pick a guy and don't appologize for it, if it doesn't work out try again next year.

^^

This.

I love how guys say 'well this guy isn't worth taking till this round'. Really? if we could go back right now would these same fans be willing to spend our first round pick on Wilson or Capernick? So lets cut the draft who in what round crap and draft a damn QB already

Since there might not be a blue chip prospect in this draft the bills need to be prepared to draft another QB next year as well. If both QBs develop into stars you can trade one. If only one turns into a star, it was a good thing you drafted two. If both suck, it doesn't matter because without a good QB the bills would not have competed for a championship anyways.

Since there might not be a blue chip prospect in this draft the bills need to be prepared to draft another QB next year as well. If both QBs develop into stars you can trade one. If only one turns into a star, it was a good thing you drafted two. If both suck, it doesn't matter because without a good QB the bills would not have competed for a championship anyways.

Capernick wasn't a blue chip. Wilson wasn't a blue chip according to the same 'Experts' on ESPN, NFLN etc and they were wrong. Just like they will be wrong on 2-3 of these guys.