So Russ still feeling the whole "This team has been irrlevant for

Not saying we need to over pay for mediocre talent but there are bargains to be had and how about signing the guard who is durable, able to play multi-positions and get this was effective at it! Now I bet you could use some of that great cap space and sign maybe since guard is a hole now on some decent talent that's still out there cause a lot of us are starting to stop drinking the kool aid! and no all you "blind faith" people on this board I'm not giving up on them just want the head hanchos to start at least talking to players! Hell Stevie basically says he would want to play opposite dhb so you know his agent probably contacted you so get it done at least it would show all we meant some business!

And when are we going to start filling some of these needs?

two things. 1.)whaley likes to build through the draft, and 2.)what makes you think these high top free agents want to play here? tough to convince good players to take part in a rebuild. last year with mario was different because a lot of folks felt like buffalo was close to a playoff spot. not so much this year.

lol, and i meant 'high priced', i don't think we want free agents on the pot.

Give Brandon a break...he's new to this whole CEO thing. Luckily for him, he was able to go to the local "Barnes and Noble" and pick-up a copy of the bestseller "The Bengal Way" by Mike Brown. Russ is just implementing the talking points in chapter 1: "When it comes to free agency, a penny saved is a penny earned" and "Every dollar that you are under the salary cap adds a day to your life." My fear is when Russ reads this snipit from chapter 2- "Only sign, draft, or acquire players that have either been arrested, kicked-off their college team, or suspended by the league."

So tired of everyone bashing everyone else when they post something, what exactly about his post is embarrassing?

Agreed! People should be allowed to come on here and vent their frustrations without the "Kool-Aid" drinkers trying to minimize their valid concerns/points.

You do have to wonder what they're thinking at OBD.

We not only have holes - they're deep holes. We don't need a WR, we need, like, 3 of them. Guard? Two would be nice. LB? For a 3-4? Two or three maybe. (OK, we signed Lawson.)

So you really gotta wonder what they're thinking. 6-7 draft picks won't fill the holes. FA's will be needed. If we don't pick any more up now, we need to pray that more will become available on/after June 1.

After that, we'll have made our bed for the '13 season.

the only embarrassment are people like you who drink too much koolaid

it is a relavent post...

Is it really though or is it just a rehash of the same thread that's popped up 20 times a day since Tuesday? You can only slightly change the wording on the same ideal so many times.

Is it really though or is it just a rehash of the same thread that's popped up 20 times a day since Tuesday? You can only slightly change the wording on the same ideal so many times.

who died and made you judge

don't read them if you don't like them\

it is obvious that many fans think it is important that we created more holes than we can fill,