[closed]I'm Excited

A Manny Lawson led defense.

A Tavaris Jackson led offense.

Running behind Corwin Brown.

I'm excited!

Let's Go!

Now that was funny.

I'll add.....lame duck Buddy Nix picking our QB of the future in one of the weakest QB classes.

Good times.

Edited by billsfan714

Now that was funny.

I'll add.....lame duck Buddy Nix picking our QB of the future in one of the weakest QB classes.

Good times.

look at it this way...

either buddy will get us a qb to be proud of (let's face it, he's due to hit on a pick really soon), or we will be the worst team in the league this year and have the first pick in the draft next year. so you can see that the glass is half full, but half full of what?

A Manny Lawson led defense.

A Tavaris Jackson led offense.

Running behind Corwin Brown.

I'm excited!

Let's Go!

It's always exciting to read well-written sarcasm.

Unfortunately the OP doesn't possess that skill.

I have never been like this (been a fan since I was 6 in 83) but I am pulling for us to lose this year so we can get the 1 pick and take jadaveon clowney and maybe nix whalen russ and all these clowns will finally get axed and we can get a real gm who knows how to build a roster and a real coach..this is freakin pathetic..we got more holes then draft picks and I bet we trade up for a qb who will be a bust...there is no good qb this year smith (average) barkley (weak armed rob johnson). Nassib (weaker armed fitzpatrick)

Not to mention a first time head coach we stole from the most fearsome college program in the country who in 2012 lead his powerhouse team to an astounding 7-5 record beating the likes of Stoney Brook, Temple and some school called USF...Oh yes and our CEO is some sales guy who conned a senile old man into giving him the keys to the car...We are freaking AWESOME!

Now that was funny.

Good times.

:w00t: ....oh wait.... :cry: .... :bag:

I have never been like this (been a fan since I was 6 in 83) but I am pulling for us to lose this year so we can get the 1 pick and take jadaveon clowney and maybe nix whalen russ and all these clowns will finally get axed and we can get a real gm who knows how to build a roster and a real coach..this is freakin pathetic..we got more holes then draft picks and I bet we trade up for a qb who will be a bust...there is no good qb this year smith (average) barkley (weak armed rob johnson). Nassib (weaker armed fitzpatrick)

No need to waste energy on that, the Bills will be bad enough all on their own.

Not to mention a first time head coach we stole from the most fearsome college program in the country who in 2012 lead his powerhouse team to an astounding 7-5 record beating the likes of Stoney Brook, Temple and some school called USF...Oh yes and our CEO is some sales guy who conned a senile old man into giving him the keys to the car...We are freaking AWESOME!

Wilson probably begged him to take over as president considering the 10 mill per for that one game in Toronto.

All we as Bills fans can do is wait for the inevitable and hope the new owner isn't a clone of the old one. Now I'm kinda grateful Wilson didn't have anyone to pass the team on to after he passes.