Jeff Gordon takes a test drive

The Poojer

"Mike": I've never driven anything like this before.

Used Car Salesman: What are you driving now?

Mike: Just the minivan.

I hope he bought the car after doing that to it.

Would hate to be the guy that buys it after that.

"Mike": I've never driven anything like this before.

Used Car Salesman: What are you driving now?

Mike: Just the minivan.

I hope he bought the car after doing that to it.

Would hate to be the guy that buys it after that.

Pepsi probably bought it either first or after.

Wife showed me this yesterday. First thing I thought was how much the dealership could get for the car if Jeff Gordon signed it somewhere! Probably get a extra 30k for a Jeff Gordan test driven signed car! Although it wasn't a new car was it. Still should be worth a bit more.

Edited by Dante

It might have been something similar... but no way NO WAY does this happen with Gordon. He is a good driver and he can do some great things but I do not think he'd risk his life pulling that crap. That is more stunt driver work then anything, and they did not show Gordon driving...

Me thinks... me not sure, but best bet is it ain't real. The salesmen is, no doubt, real.

The salesman was an actor and the whole thing was set-up. The liability if something had gone wrong would be astronomical, and it's not like he was just driving fast on a racing oval. Besides the stunt-car driving maneuvers, he almost clipped that car there (which was also a set-up).

On top of which, Pepsi has a similar basketball "prank" that is fake. It's a shame because the hoops one is a great idea and the video is excellent...until you notice all the extras in the "prank" are holding Pepsi bottles and look way too Hollywood.

http://joshspector.com/2012/05/22/kyrie-irving-just-made-one-of-the-best-basketball-commercials-of-all-time

Edited by John Adams