Raiduhs release DHB and Huff

Sure why not. Players from other failing teams will just help us to fail some more. I hate to be sarcastic but this is getting really, really old.

you're right, released players from bad teams have never helped their next team, never, not one bit :wallbash:

DHB is a nice fit IMO. Deep threat who wont be too costly

Edited by FluffHead

The big problem with Heyward-Bay has been his route running and inconsistent hands.

Send him on a deep out pattern? The guy is golden and can make magic happen.

Send him on a five yard cross route over the middle? Completely lost.

Very true. He would basically be a deep option alone unless Stevie could teach him how to run routes.

Regardless of what they think, he don't make them that much better. They still have holes and concerns, besides I got a hex on them until we go to the playoffs again. I drop the music city miracle hex on them.

Ignoring the reality check and levitre ? Oh contrair monfreir Chris Johnson with better blocking = improvement

If you look at the 49ers, they load up on guys who were 1st round wash outs. Guys drafted that high have talent but soemtimes it does work out because they don't live up to fans or the teams' expectations. Yet, they become more productive with less pressure on a new team (Donte Whitner). I would definitely kick the tires on both guys.