QB Ryan Fitzpatrick Released

t317

Nix is definitely getting whipped nowadays. Posters better have someone else in mind though. Theyre going to be disappointed when theyre new boy, Nix, steps down in 6 weeks.

Strangely, despite being the right hand man of the whipping boy, the same crowd that gets off on trashing Nix thinks Jesus H. Whaley will be our savior.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not so much Fitz loving. Contract too high...yes. Stellar production...no. ill timed INT's yes. But by no means was he as terrible as some make him out to be. A lot of people around here like to pick on one guy, just get rid of that guy this year and we will be so much better. Player X is why we lose all of our games.

I posted somewhere else that I don't necessarily care for being big players in FA with the big time players. What the Bills did today lacked a plan, leadership, and organization. What we can't afford to do is get worse in FA, and that's what we did, with no sign of improving a single starting position. We are worse at QB and worse at G. I would be fine with both of these if it allowed us to save money to get better elsewhere. It didn't and it is going to be a loooooong baaaad season in Buffalo. I have been a Buddy supporter, thought we made some good moves, today was terrible. Fire the guy please

Nope, no one believed it was all Fitz.! But on the offensive side of the ball, it was HIM. One guy, killing the offense. The defense has a bunch of holes. Get to work replacing THE ONE GUY, and then deal with the other side of the ball (it can be done at the same time too, ya know).

Reality check - there is no stud QB coming out in the draft and if the Bills are counting on a first round QB, he'll almost certainly be a project and still not be as capable as Fitzpatrick was for at least a couple of years. Fitz may not have had the best arm, but he could read defenses and had the respect of his teammates. It's not as if he had top tier weapons to work with in the passing game either.

Oh, and BTW - the Bills still have a pathetic defense too. About the only hope the Bills will have is if they handle it the way they did when Joe Ferguson started as a rookie - hope for success on offense by handing the ball off in a run based ball control offense. If the Bills find themselves getting pummeled on defense and playing catchup, it's going to be a looong season for both the fans and the QB.

If the Bills plan is to start a rookie QB, it'll be a recipe for disaster if his confidence is shattered.

I don't think Fitz was the answer, but for now, the prospects appear to be a journeyman QB and a rookie.

The Bills are in perpetual rebuilding mode, and as the years go by, they lose the talent they've previously drafted and developed. It never ends.

This team is a joke.

Reality check - there is no stud QB coming out in the draft.....

If there was, he would be selected within the first 4 picks.

Reality check - we don't have a top 4 pick in the draft anyway.

I have never hated a Bills player as much as I did Fitzpatrick. Good riddance. Guy did nothing on the field or in the community yet he was shoved down the fans throats as some kind of "everyman hero". Go away fast you loser.

It's not your fault. No, really. It's not your fault.

Sad that such a great guy is gone...But he not only had a weak,inaccurate arm--but I'll state kindly that the mental part of his game wasn't up to snuff.

It still boggles my mind how a guy like that ended up with something of an NFL career and multi-millions of dollars.Its a bizarro world.

I dont know how he started in college or even a good high school.

All that said i can't remember rooting so hard for a guy to succeed.And i hope he does well wherever he goes.

I'm going to say it has to be Buddy Nix. With Fitz and Perreniel TBD Whipping Boy Chris Kelsay gone, I can't think of any players it could be. Maybe Aaron Williams? Of course Leodis McKelvin receives pretty many whippings as well. But none as much as Chris and Fitz did in the past.

It's an interesting question.

Sad that such a great guy is gone...But he not only had a weak,inaccurate arm--but I'll state kindly that the mental part of his game wasn't up to snuff.

It still boggles my mind how a guy like that ended up with something of an NFL career and multi-millions of dollars.Its a bizarro world.

I dont know how he started in college or even a good high school.

All that said i can't remember rooting so hard for a guy to succeed.And i hope he does well wherever he goes.

He can thank the Buffalo Bills for making that dream come true!!