RUMORS! Get yer rumors here!

Simon

In an effort to keep this board from becoming polluted with the imaginary stylings of the incarcerated nobs of the world, the hundreds of unsubstantiated internet rumors of contact between various teams and players can go in this thread. Feel free to stop in any time and read the latest fabrications and if you are adding a rumor, please also provide a link so the loudly desperate among us can read the news first hand.Thanks for your help in keeping this the best Bills forum in the land!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-_____-

Thanks for deleting my thread. My source was incarcerated nob and TBD poster Damond Talbot just so everyone knows. Find him on Twitter. @drocksthaparty.

Add Brandon Moore to the list with Landry and Gibson

Edited by JM57

In an effort to keep this board from becoming polluted with the imaginary stylings of the incarcerated nobs of the world, the hundreds of unsubstantiated internet rumors of contact between various teams and players can go in this thread. Feel free to stop in any time and read the latest fabrications and if you are adding a rumor, please also provide a link so the loudly desperate among us can read the news first hand.

Thanks for your help in keeping this the best Bills forum in the land!

From Bill Williamson of ESPN (not a rumor, per se, but from Insider):

Buffalo has quite a bit of money to spend in free agency and few of its own players should be top priorities, with the exception of franchised safety Jairus Byrd and guard Andy Levitre, who should be the most sought-after free agent at his position. Bringing Levitre back should be a focus, and Buffalo could use more pieces on defense, but the Bills really need to add offensive weapons (especially if they plan to select a quarterback early in the 2013 draft). There are a lot of tight ends on the market and in the upcoming draft class, but free-agent wideout Greg Jennings would be my No. 1 target. Jennings is an established receiver who could legitimize the passing attack. The presence of Jennings would also allow Steve Johnson to see more favorable coverage matchups.

I heard from a guy the mullet is coming back. hehe.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Like all of you I have no idea with what we are going to do. Byrd is safe though and the last information I read was we have 18.5 mil in cap space. Sonsidering we need 5.5 mil for the draft, that leaves us 13 mil unless Fitzy restructures. He won;t as there is nothing in it for him. He counts 10.5 mil vs. 10 mil if he is gone so the Bills are stuck with him. I see us getting a couple of later free agents cheaper and one decent free agent this week. That means we can spend around 7 mil. That is what I'd love to hear from you guys what we might target.

Thanks.

I just want to thank all you guys for the laughs haha!

Also does anyone know what the cheifs cap space looks like? Seems to me the are interested in everyone! I am sick of hearing about them

Cap space! Get yer cap space here! Right now Chiefs a bit less than us, but does not yet include Alex Smith (can't until >12March).

If you want to know if the cap includes the latest signings, go to the player roster section and check to see if the newly signed player and his cap hit is there yet.

Matt Flynn in a trade with Seattle. Heard it at work from a 'Hawks fan.

Please tell us not here.

-_____-

Thanks for deleting my thread. My source was incarcerated nob and TBD poster Damond Talbot just so everyone knows. Find him on Twitter. @drocksthaparty.

Some links are off limits is my understanding, and perhaps Damonds articles just need to be formatted in a way thats acceptable to TBD administration.

Mainly by not linking the article directly to Damonds site. (Mods, correct me if I'm wrong)

Rumors

http://www.profootba...t-casons-agent/

http://www.profootba...n-landry-agent/

http://www.profootba...-danny-amendola

http://www.profootba...n-moores-agent/

Sites not known for it's reliability....................but better than nothing.

At this point it doesn't really matter. We won't know if the contact actually happened or not since they won't sign everyone they do contact.

I like who they have supposedly contacted. Shows they know where they need help.

Antoine Cason huh? Finally realizing they picked the worst of the top 6 CBs from the 2008 draft? (DRC, Mike Jenkins, McLovin, Cason, Talib, Brandon Flowers)

Some links are off limits is my understanding, and perhaps Damonds articles just need to be formatted in a way thats acceptable to TBD administration.

Mainly by not linking the article directly to Damonds site. (Mods, correct me if I'm wrong)

I think it needs to be considered that its not 2003 anymore. Not everyone posts from their Gateway 2000 desktop PC on their dial up modem.

Like I said, I post almost exclusively from my phone. Its damn near impossible to link between apps and the browser. So I say exactly where it is I got it from (ex. Talbot's Twitter). If people really need a direct link to the source...I don't even know what to say. Its internets101

-_____-

I'd be good with Gibson but at ??$$?. Rams are kinda low on cap so to use all those draft picks they can't sign everyone.

Rumor has it Landry wants >6 million. Is he worth it?

Moore I doan get vs Levitre, he's a pro bowl guard he'll want $$$ and he's 32. But I think he's bigger.