Landry - no not that one

NoSaint

PFT reporting Dawan will be released by the jags. Drafted by the ravens back when rex and pettine were there.... another possible safety option.

http://profootballta...n-landry-today/

I have never heard of him so I don't want him. Just talk to me if they have LeRon or Jones in their names. ;)

In seriousness, this is one 'bring him for a look' I wouldn't mind for a reasonable price. Depends on what the coaching staff is thinking for Aaron Williams, we may have a logjam at safety. Also Bryan Scott may be full time LB (just guessing)

I read that Jax is cutting him because they were disappointed with his range. Doesn't sound like someone I would want to go after. I don't believe he is anywhere near as physical/dirty as his brother.

he isnt his brother in a lot of ways. he also doesnt look like a cartoon character on steroids.

this is just one of those "formerly successful in the scheme we are likely moving to and has ties to our coaching staff" mentions. not expecting a probowler to fill the spot, but we likely will be adding a safety somewhere. not really advocating, as much as its something that might be "on our radar"

he was solid with the ravens, but i havent seen enough to really say anything other than that.

Edited by NoSaint

He was actually very very good in Baltimore. Maybe a result of the scheme though?

likely a scheme we will have things in common with. likely a scheme that doesnt have a lot in common with the Jags. Even if hes a scheme player, it seems weve got the scheme.

i think my gut concern is that it mightve been a product of the talent around him.

likely a scheme we will have things in common with. likely a scheme that doesnt have a lot in common with the Jags. Even if hes a scheme player, it seems weve got the scheme.

i think my gut concern is that it mightve been a product of the talent around him.

some good points. If he's cheap, at least bring him into training camp.

has anyone ever gone to the Jags and been good?

boeingb47brocketassiste.jpg

Actually, I think that's a picture of you. I was trying to set you up for a witty retort, similar to the "He has a hell of a stiff arm though", but apparently that was too much to ask.

Edited by vincec