B. Scott has been retained by Buffalo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy is a play maker and game changer on defense. Creates turnovers, can't say that about many of our other defenders besides byrd, whom they don't seem to value for the long term.

So do you think they r just renting him for a year with the Franchise Tag, or is this just a way for buffalo to get more draft picks? I see the tag as giving them time to work out a long term contract. What 1st time head coach in the NFL wouldn't want a playmaker of byrd's capabilties on his team...

"43 is the Mike!" yippee

Why do people keep bringing this up? It wasn't like Scott was the one who designed the defensive gameplay for the Patriots game, It might alsot be worth pointing out that Tom Brady does that against every team he plays.

That's the EXACT reason why Pettine said that if the offense knows what you're doing prior to the snap, you're already at a huge disadvantage.

Hopefully this is the first in a few dominoes of signings to happen over the next several days...

Let's Go Buffalo!

WAIT! what's this a posative attitude ? here?

don't see that often, kinda refreshing.

Edited by bonechiller

I thought Nix made a great move drafting Cordy Glenn in round 2 but everyone crapped on that for one reason or another, positive posts are hard to handle here.

I'm astounded that all of the smart player cuts(& retirements).....the ones that made sense to everyone....the ones that people were hankering for.....turned into bad decisions because they opened up "holes to fill".

.....and then people complained that we hadn't filled the holes yet!!! How can we fill the holes before FA starts???

It does my head in. :death:

I thought Nix made a great move drafting Cordy Glenn in round 2 but everyone crapped on that for one reason or another, positive posts are hard to handle here.

You have to take a hard stance one way or another. Nix is either the worst GM ever or the best. Nothing in between.