(OT) Favorite Butterface

Rico

got dumped by a butterface a couple months back.  really nice ass, figure, and decent rack, but the face  :P.  she had really long beautiful hair, and i'd pull it down over her face.  she thought it made her look like cousin it.  i thought it made her more attractive  :w00t:

needless to say, there was alot of doggy style :blink:

15253[/snapback]

Thats !@#$ing great

HAHAHAHAHA :o

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got dumped by a butterface a couple months back.  really nice ass, figure, and decent rack, but the face  :P.  she had really long beautiful hair, and i'd pull it down over her face.  she thought it made her look like cousin it.  i thought it made her more attractive  :w00t:

15253[/snapback]

I tell ya, it's posts like this one that keep me coming back here every day :o:lol::lol:

15253[/snapback]

:o:lol::lol:

That's messed up, too funny!

Steffi Graf is hot! I dont think she is a butterface. The Kerry girls dont even qualify for butterface. Not only are they ugly put their breasts are saggy. Do a search for that see thru blouse one of them wore to the Cannes. Nasty! She needs to stick to wool sweaters and bras IMO

Lyrics from a Lyle Lovett song called "She's Hot To Go."

Now I crept up from behind her

She looked so fine to me

But when I stepped around her man

My eyes could plainly see

She was ugly from the front

And I said ugly-ugly-ugly-ugly-ugly

Well I could handle it behind her

And I like it on the side

But don't make me look around her

man 'cause she's

Ugly-ugly-ugly-ugly-ugly

15122[/snapback]

Oh, the irony...isn't that just like the pot calling the kettle black. Under no circumstances should Lyle Lovett be singing about or talking about anyone being ugly! Thank God he and Julia Roberts didn't procreate...talk about fugly!!! :blink:

Lyrics from a Lyle Lovett song called "She's Hot To Go."

Now I crept up from behind her

She looked so fine to me

But when I stepped around her man

My eyes could plainly see

And I said ugly-ugly-ugly-ugly-ugly

Well I could handle it behind her

And I like it on the side

But don't make me look around her

man 'cause she's

Ugly-ugly-ugly-ugly-ugly

15122[/snapback]

I love Lyle Lovett's music, and far be it for me to pass on the attractiveness of men, but I suspect ole Lyle is one of the last guys who has a right to be ragging on ugly women.

Oh, the irony...isn't that just like the pot calling the kettle black. Under no circumstances should Lyle Lovett be singing about or talking about anyone being ugly! Thank God he and Julia Roberts didn't procreate...talk about fugly!!!  :blink:

15348[/snapback]

Guess I should have read the entire thread before posting!

Actually, this raises another question. How many of the guys on here who are passing on the looks of these women are in the same position?

Maybe its's because I'm older than a lot of these guys, but I happen to think SJP and Helen Hunt and Juliette Lewis are beautiful women. Horse faces and ButterFaces? I don't get it.

Guess I should have read the entire thread before posting!

Actually, this raises another question.  How many of the guys on here who are passing on the looks of these women are in the same position?

Maybe its's because I'm older than a lot of these guys, but I happen to think SJP and Helen Hunt and Juliette Lewis are beautiful women.  Horse faces and ButterFaces?  I don't get it.

15375[/snapback]

I'm with you Buffalo Bob.

• 2 months later...
Steffi Graf is hot!  I dont think she is a butterface.  The Kerry girls dont even qualify for butterface.  Not only are they ugly put their breasts are saggy.  Do a search for that see thru blouse one of them wore to the Cannes.  Nasty!  She needs to stick to wool sweaters and bras IMO

15346[/snapback]

I was gonna say Steffi Graf is hot but I guess I already did