Korean War reprise

Rodman's homey threatens to cancel the cease fire if there are additional sanctions placed upon DPRK.

http://www.cbsnews.c...ilitary-drills/

Ever notice that the true wing nuts of the world hold so many countries hostage? (In this instance, and in this instance only, I'm excluding the current POTUS from wing nut status.)

Edited by Keukasmallies

It would be the last mistake young Mr. Kim would make as leader of North Korea to attack the south. I don't think China could realistically back him anymore if he were to be the aggressor and start a shooting war.

He really doesn't have his father's flare for brinksmanship. It's amateur hour in Pyongyang.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during the Kim and Dennis outings... between Kim's penchant for bizarre alternate realties and Dennis inability to produce a coherent rational thought, I'll bet it was exciting...

Rodman is an idiot, but we already knew that before his visit to Korea. What's our government's excuse for backing a nation that is also a perpetrator of war crimes, one of the biggest violators of human rights, an apartheid state, and are in possession of nukes. Try to figure out who I'm referring to.

Rodman is an idiot, but we already knew that before his visit to Korea. What's our government's excuse for backing a nation that is also a perpetrator of war crimes, one of the biggest violators of human rights, an apartheid state, and are in possession of nukes. Try to figure out who I'm referring to.

What are the odds that you'll ever make a post about anything but your hatred for Jews?

What are the odds that you'll ever make a post about anything but your hatred for Jews?

I don't have a hatred for Jews. I don't like their government much. Huge difference. The fact remains the same, people want to bash Rodman for being friends with the Koreans and yet our government is buddy-buddy with one of the biggest violators of human rights out there. Double standard.

I don't have a hatred for Jews. I don't like their government much. Huge difference. The fact remains the same, people want to bash Rodman for being friends with the Koreans and yet our government is buddy-buddy with one of the biggest violators of human rights out there. Double standard.

I don't recall the US being that chummy chummy with Iran.

Does the Iran-Contra scandal ring a bell? But you know who I'm talking about and you can't refute it.

We've been through this circle jerk already and I really don't feel like going through it again. I don't agree with everything Israel does but they are much more self reflective as a society (if you follow their media) than any of the other actual nations with clear issues of human rights violations.

The difference between me and you on this issue is that you go to the extreme with the **** you say and you backup your statements with the conspiracy theories. I don't.

Now !@#$ off.

We've been through this circle jerk already and I really don't feel like going through it again. I don't agree with everything Israel does but they are much more self reflective as a society (if you follow their media) than any of the other actual nations with clear issues of human rights violations.

The difference between me and you on this issue is that you go to the extreme with the **** you say and you backup your statements with the conspiracy theories. I don't.

Now !@#$ off.

Conspiracy theories?? STFU, idiot. Go drink your Israel koolaid. Moron.

I don't wish to continue this discussion anyways. It's pointless.

Edited by NoJustice

What's our government's excuse for backing a nation?

1. The realpolitik reason is nicely summed up by Alexander Haig "Israel is the largest American aircraft carrier in the world that cannot be sunk, does not carry even one American soldier, and is located in a critical region for American national security."

2. The for real politics reason can be divided into three reasons, fear of AIPAC, Big money political donations from wealthy single issue Zionists like Sheldon Adelson, The Christian Evangelical voters who fervently take to heart Genesis 12:2-3 “I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you,and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” of course it's a little bit of a mix blessing as they can't wait for Israel to be attacked and almost destroyed as that would lead to the return of Christ

3. And as I recently posted there is no rule of law, just who has power and who is favored and who is disfavored

Edited by ....lybob

No need to worry about Korea..................................

Commander Of U.S. Pacific Forces Says Global Warming Is Top Threat in Region

The U.S. Pacific Forces top commander warned that the region’s greatest threat is not North Korea or China, but climate change. Navy admiral Samuel J. Locklear III said in an interview that he sees rising sea levels as the top threat, predicting that the sea levels would “cripple the security environment, probably more likely than the other scenarios we all often talk about.”

Locklear added that he has reached out to other military forces in the region, including China and India, to urge them to “get military capabilities aligned [for] when the effects of climate change start to impact” those countries.

Similar sentiments have been raised by other leading American officials: Secretary of State John Kerry has warned that global warming is a leading global concern on a number of occasions, and has said that it poses a threat as dire as Iran’s effort to acquire nuclear weapons.

The Admiral "follows orders" very well, can he lead?

North Korea will rue the day it threatened South Korea. Soon it will feel the power, strength and success of America's Sally Fields Foreign Policy. Kim Jong Un, and all of North Korea, will soon find out that the world will not tolerate this behavior because the rest of the world now likes us. They really, really like us.

Alabama?