Korean War reprise

Why the hell has nobody just taken the top few guys over there out? This entire issue of little insignificant hermit regime playing with nukes to make themselves feel inportant is nuts

My youngest brother Darryl says that by definition, any country with nukes is significant - - but Momma often says he jest ain't right.

Alabama?

Roll Tide. Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

I don't know about North Koreans, but it's definitely the way progressives think Americans live today. All, of course, except the greedy, evil money whores.

American progressives are more like North Korean communists than they are to real Americans

Is this how North Koreans think Americans live today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGdBzDCJatc

There's snow on the trees, but no birds, because we ate most of them. And the few that remain will be eaten...on Tuesday.

Classic. :lol: For those that don't want to watch the whole thing (maybe you're too busy drinking hot snow while you eat your bird, if you're not lucky to get some donated North Korean coffee and cake), at the very least go to 1:30 and 2:15.

There's snow on the trees, but no birds, because we ate most of them. And the few that remain will be eaten...on Tuesday.

Classic. :lol: For those that don't want to watch the whole thing (maybe you're too busy drinking hot snow while you eat your bird, if you're not lucky to get some donated North Korean coffee and cake), at the very least go to 1:30 and 2:15.

Okay, I missed this until this morning. This is my new all time favorite video EVER. The parts you pointed out are hilarious, but I think my two favorite parts are the ad-libs by the narrator. The one right at the very start, "this is very dramatic music" (like he didn't realize the mic was on) and the one at the 2:50 mark where the narrator makes a comment about the man "taking the blankets while no one is looking".

I want to buy the narrator a beer.

"The telephones no longer work... there's no one left to call."

I spoke too soon. The best is the end:

"They huddle together, the poor, the cold... the homosexual."

Did Anchorage write this copy?! :lol:

where was this filmed ? Some scenes look like Russia! We sure do drink a lot of melted snow, wait there is no snow in San Diego, damn I'm so thirsty. Let me go huddle with a homosexual.

I'm starving. I can't wait 'til Tuesday, so I can eat my bird.

Censorship! YouTube took the video down! BOOOO!

That's why North Korea is better. Superawesome Leader does not take down videos while his poor starving subjects are huddled for warmth with gays waiting for Tuesday so that they can eat the few remaining birds.

• 2 weeks later...