Dustin Keller...

Albert Breer listed his top 85 free agents. I was unaware that Keller was available before this.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000145968/article/top-85-free-agents-mike-wallace-heads-best-available

Dustin Keller is in Tier 2 which likely would mean he will not demand absolute top dollar. He has always been a huge matchup problem when he played the Bills, I've felt. My brother actually went to Purdue as well which is where Keller played and you could tell he was an absolute physical beast in college. I know there have been some concerns about Chandler and his health so this would be a good insurance policy. Also, if Chandler was fully healthy we would have dual threat tight ends which I think is great to have for any QB. Get it done buddy!

As I've stated before, if I'm the GM, I'm looking at free agent tight ends like Brandon Myers, Dustin Keller, and Delanie Walker.

I would have little or no interest in Jared Cook and if Finley was released I would have no interest.

IMO, the first three guys would give you all the performance of the last two with none of the underachieving, and at a lower cost to boot.

In Cook's defense, he had Clocker throwing him the ball last year. Still he looks stiff and is more of a "measurables athlete" than a natural athlete, IMO.

Seem him a fair amount and Im not a fan. very hit or miss, inconsistent one game to the next. definitely not a top tier TE like Gronk or Graham, but somehow thinks he is; doesnt have that kind of athleticism. Bills fans probably have a much better perception of him than it warranted because our inability to cover TE's has allowed him to have some big games against us

Albert Breer listed his top 85 free agents. I was unaware that Keller was available before this.

http://www.nfl.com/n...-best-available

Dustin Keller is in Tier 2 which likely would mean he will not demand absolute top dollar. He has always been a huge matchup problem when he played the Bills, I've felt. My brother actually went to Purdue as well which is where Keller played and you could tell he was an absolute physical beast in college. I know there have been some concerns about Chandler and his health so this would be a good insurance policy. Also, if Chandler was fully healthy we would have dual threat tight ends which I think is great to have for any QB. Get it done buddy!

I'm surprised McKelvin, with his return skills, didn't "just miss the cut," yet Nick Barnett did.

http://www.nfl.com/n...-best-available

I'm behind it. He's a good 2nd tier talent, and we can pay him as such. We need depth at TE, even if we supplement in the draft.

He's a great receiving TE. His numbers would be much better if he a legit QB in NY. Probably a pipedream to sign him but he would be a great addition to the Bills...if they can find a QB to throw the ball.