No. 90

I think there's a rule against switching jersey's in a 2-3 year window. Dunno for sure, but think 10.5 sacks with 99 was good enough. Might as well do the Kobe and stick with the higher number.

You mean #94?

And doesnt he have to buy out the inventory of #94 jerseys if he wants to switch so soon?

CBF

The real question is if Mario will continue to play like Kelsey or will he be the player we were expecting when he got the big bucks.

i know, we will really miss all those times kelsey got 6 sacks in 4 games while fighting for our playoff lives.

The real question is if Mario will continue to play like Kelsey or will he be the player we were expecting when he got the big bucks.

^^^

This

Considering that even with a surgery requiring injury Mario put up 10.5 sacks, he is already playing much differently (better) than Kelsay. Had a rough start, but after the surgery played pretty well.

You mean #94?

And doesnt he have to buy out the inventory of #94 jerseys if he wants to switch so soon?

CBF

As of a couple years ago, yes. Dunno if it's been changed since, but the last time I read about this, the rule was that a player had to purchase any unsold inventory of his jersey in order to switch numbers. Mario's jersey sold really well last year, but that was to be expected, so they obviously printed a ton. I have no idea how many are still circulating out there.

With Kelsay's retirement, will Mario take the #90 jersey?

Uh YA !!

Dont let facts get in the way now. We need to have a new whooping boy, Kelsey retired didnt you hear?

I think Mario has stepped into that role pretty well seeing as last year he didn't show up at more than a few games.

With the money that the Bills are paying him he is the first runner up for that position & as we know Bills fans have no problem with bitchin about a player that isn't in their minds doing what they need to for the team !!!

I don't care what number any of them wear.

I think the concern is from folks who bought a #94 Williams jersey last year. But I actually like number changes and old jerseys. I always thought it was "cool" that people had both #55 and #97 Bennett jerseys (I was also 12 at the time).