1st Eric Fisher OT

2nd Justin Hunter WR

3rd E.J. Manuel QB

4th Alvin Bailey OG

5th DeVonte Holloman OLB

6th Kiko Alonso ILB

FA Big names -Laron Landry SS, Aqib Talib CB , Jared Cook TE

Starters

OL - LT Eric Fisher, LG Cordy Glenn, C Eric Woods , RG Kraig Urbik, RT Chris Hairston

QB Tarvaris Jackson/EJ Manuel (Jackson gets 4-6 games to impress or Manuel goes in and plays the rest)

RB CJ Spiller

TE Scott Chandler, Jared Cook (Bills base set is two TEs)

WR Stevie Johnson, David Nelson/ Justin Hunter ( if Hunter shows he starts)

DL- LDE Mario Williams , DT Marcell Dareus, DT Kyle Williams, RDE Jarron Gilbert

LB- DeVonte Holloman OLB, Kiko Alonso ILB, Nigel Bradham OLB

CB- Stephon Gilmore, Aqib Talib

S- Laron Landry SS, Aaron Williams FS

Notes: Fitz will be cut not for cap savings this year but for savings next year- I see a boon or bust 2013 with either the Bills in the playoff race or looking at a top five draft pick.

fitz is going to win the qb comp. im not sure thats a good thing or not but its just the way it is. chances are good either thru injury or shakey play that he gives way to tjax at some point early on - which wont be a great thing bc he wont be an upgrade. around mid-season the rook will get his shot and probably ride the starting job through another lost season. maybe that will pay off next year, maybe it wont. go to the duty free store now to stock up on liquor and just ride it out

my best shot at the Bills offseason

Draft

1st Eric Fisher OT

2nd Justin Hunter WR

3rd E.J. Manuel QB

4th Alvin Bailey OG

5th DeVonte Holloman OLB

6th Kiko Alonso ILB

Starters

OL - LT Eric Fisher, LG Cordy Glenn, C Eric Woods , RG Kraig Urbik, RT Chris Hairston

QB Tarvaris Jackson/EJ Manuel (Jackson gets 4-6 games to impress or Manuel goes in and plays the rest)

RB CJ Spiller

DL- LDE Mario Williams , DT Marcell Dareus, DT Kyle Williams, RDE Jarron Gilbert

Notes: Fitz will be cut not for cap savings this year but for savings next year- I see a boon or bust 2013 with either the Bills in the playoff race or looking at a top five draft pick.

Care to explain why you have neither Byrd nor Levitre on the team? Also, Kiko Alonso won't be there in the sixth.

Edited by ny33

If they wait until the 3rd round to select their "Quarterback of the Future", I'm skipping this season, and maybe this coaching staff.

If there are guys they like, but they wait that long to take one of them, they are fools.

If they are approaching it like "we'll just wait around and see who is left in the 3rd", they are fools.

I can see not wanting to use an 8th pick on someone that isn't a blue chip guy (at this point, if you are the Bills, you might want to pick the guy anyway), but just waiting around to see what comes to you in the 3rd round, or expecting the guy you like to be there, is not the way to find your QB. They will select a QB with one of their first 2 picks.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

Draft

1st Eric Fisher OT

2nd Justin Hunter WR

3rd E.J. Manuel QB

4th Alvin Bailey OG

5th DeVonte Holloman OLB

6th Kiko Alonso ILB

Starters

RB CJ Spiller

top 5 draft pick...you've considerably down graded the team.

top 5 draft pick...you've considerably down graded the team.

I don't think it's a considerable downgrade but we would still have 3 HUGE question marks at LB. 4th,5th and 6th round starters. I Manuel is an upgrade over fitz in my book. The OL got better IMO, as did WR, TE and CB. Losing Byrd sucks. I prefer to keep him over Landry.

fitz is going to win the qb comp. im not sure thats a good thing or not but its just the way it is. chances are good either thru injury or shakey play that he gives way to tjax at some point early on - which wont be a great thing bc he wont be an upgrade. around mid-season the rook will get his shot and probably ride the starting job through another lost season. maybe that will pay off next year, maybe it wont. go to the duty free store now to stock up on liquor and just ride it out

I'm still not convinced Fitz will 1. Win the QB competition or 2. Be on the roster opening day. If the coaches are truly evaluating film from last year, they will see what we all have seen. He is just plain incompetent. Nice guy, terrible QB. I believe he gets cut, Jackson starts and possibly the draftee takes over at some point, but I do not believe Fitz will be the starting QB on week one.

Draft

1st Eric Fisher OT

2nd Justin Hunter WR

3rd E.J. Manuel QB

4th Alvin Bailey OG

5th DeVonte Holloman OLB

6th Kiko Alonso ILB

Starters

RB CJ Spiller

I don't see them going with only 1 running back.........and more than likely we will need another TE. Remember Chandler has just had surgery may not be ready for beginning of season. Also have a feeling either Levitre or Byrd will be on the team next year. Just realizing you did just starters? ok then scratch the 1 running back thing........but we may still need another TE to start the season.

Edited by buffalobillsgrl

Hmmmm another thought....how about we resign levitre...and still draft chance warmack at #8?? And with the rest if the picks go for a big WR and pass rushing LBs...we could end up with a extremely dominant offensive line...LT cordy glenn,OG andy levitre,C eric woods,OG chance warmack, RT chris hairston......O.O spiller for 1800+ rushing yards 15+tds MVP? :D

Edited by Hotpockets28

Hmmmm another thought....how about we resign levitre...and still draft chance warmack at #8?? And with the rest if the picks go for a big WR and pass rushing LBs...we could end up with a extremely dominant offensive line...LT cordy glenn,OG andy levitre,C eric woods,OG chance warmack, RT chris hairston......O.O spiller for 1800+ rushing yards 15+tds MVP? :D

Because we'd be in the same position as last year.....having zero LBs that can cover me, with my feet tied together. I'm all for building up the OL. Signing Levitre and drafting Warmack would be be amazing for the OL, but only drafting pass rushing LBs would be a mistake. We NEED 1 or 2 LBs that can cover. Barnett and Scott got dominated last year on 3rd downs. Replacing them with guys that can cover is paramount IMO.

If they wait until the 3rd round to select their "Quarterback of the Future", I'm skipping this season, and maybe this coaching staff.

If there are guys they like, but they wait that long to take one of them, they are fools.

If they are approaching it like "we'll just wait around and see who is left in the 3rd", they are fools.

I can see not wanting to use an 8th pick on someone that isn't a blue chip guy (at this point, if you are the Bills, you might want to pick the guy anyway), but just waiting around to see what comes to you in the 3rd round, or expecting the guy you like to be there, is not the way to find your QB. They will select a QB with one of their first 2 picks.

They wil go with BPA on their board. It could very well be that a QB is selected in RD 1 or 2 but I wouldn't bank on it.

Cordy is going to be a top LT. Why waste our first pick on what we already have? Sign Byrd & Levitre, draft LB(s) and a QB.

Cordy was also a top left guard coming out of college. If Levitre can't be resigned that may not be a bad idea....not that is how I want it to play out. I want Levitre back.

They wil go with BPA on their board. It could very well be that a QB is selected in RD 1 or 2 but I wouldn't bank on it.

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt.

You could be right (that's what you want them to do, that is what you are really saying, no?), but hopefully they are smarter than that. All this tripe about "setting things up for the new QB" is ridiculous. They have been trying that for years...hasn't worked. The current cast of receivers is serviceable. They have CJ and Stevie, and a decent line, that's enough to coddle a QB with.

Dreaming about putting together a great supporting cast to ease in the QB is folly. Instead you will get what we have had for decades, a disgruntled team, with guys that are demoralized by week 3, looking for leadership from their QB, and going through the motions for the rest of the season. And eventually their entire careers.

New QB + bad WR corps gives us issues. Id rathrer have any new Bills QB not get Gabbert syndrome their first NFL season... Better to start Fitz or tj and have a functional supporting cast for next year's quarterback.

Starting Fitz will kill this team's morale quicker than a plane crash.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro