WTA- The sexiest women on the planet :)

gomper

That's one girl where I never understood the hype. Attractive? Yes. But hottest woman on the planet?? She's not even the hottest top-ten tennis player on the planet.

:thumbsup: KD, we agree on so much...and so little!

I don't find her all that hot...

Edited by Buftex

:thumbsup: KD, we agree on so much...and so little!

I don't find her all that hot...

Ok I don't think she's the hottest on the planet but take the woman you consider the hottest, wash off all her makeup and have her running around sweating and chasing a ball for a couple of hours and post her pic and see how hot she is. See I always find a way to argue with you. :nana:

:lol:

Probably more than we think if we ever discussed it over a few beers!

I'd need more than a few and probably something stronger than beer. :D

Ok I don't think she's the hottest on the planet but take the woman you consider the hottest, wash off all her makeup and have her running around sweating and chasing a ball for a couple of hours and post her pic and see how hot she is. See I always find a way to argue with you. :nana:

Anna K blows her away, and the sweatier the better. :P

Anna K blows her away, and the sweatier the better. :P

Agreed again! :thumbsup:

Now, I don't, by any stretch mean that Maria Sharapova isn't good looking...very good looking in fact...but "sexiest woman on the planet" is a whole other category.

I'd need more than a few and probably something stronger than beer. :D

You have an amazing talent! :lol:

Edited by Buftex

I'd do her.

She was getting worried that nobody here would. Chef is right - I know people who have seen her in person, with makeup and dressed up and they said she was unreal.....I do think Anna is definitely hotter, though.

Man, our picture of Russian women during the Cold War was a wee bit off!

Man, our picture of Russian women during the Cold War was a wee bit off!

I am gonna swing for this one for sure. I still think the picture is still a wee bit off. They (the Russians that people think are hot) seem like disproportionate Barbie dolls.

It must have been Chernobyl? Anyway, I do agree w/the ones that think Anna K is better looking... But, she then again she was born pre-1986. :-P ;-)