Worst Interview in the History of Interviews?

The guy seems like a complete a$$ and tool. She was actually sharp in her responses.

*I feel a little motion sickness though...the cameraman was obviously rubbing one out while filming*

That's Atlanta's own Southside Steve, and you are dead on with your assessment. His entire schtick is talking about all the nasty bar skanks he bangs that he picks up from his own trashy bar (http://www.southsidesteves.com/). As if that doesnt get old by about 25 years old.

He is part of a morning radio show down here called "The Regular Guys". They are a crew of Opie&Anthony wannabes, and fail miserably at being funny or smart, even though they consider themselves very much of both. They even have a Buffalo-native in their crew who is an embarrassment to WNY.

One of the worst radio shows Ive ever heard.

Which one? The one asking the obvious tough question, and being way too pushy about it? Or the one blatantly lying his butt off?

I think the problem with that interview, and the reason Jim Gray is now working for Westwood One Radio and Showtime instead of ESPN, is that he asked those "tough questions" at an inappropriate time. It would have been one thing if Rose agreed to do an exclusive interview with ESPN or CBS Sports, but Gray took it upon himself to rake Pete Rose over the coals after the All Century Team ceremony. Very poor timing, and his persistence (when Pete clearly wasn't ready to admit anything) was deplorable and classless.

I am not a Pete Rose defender, but there is a time and a place for everything. Am I stating the obvious here?

Sorry Sage...I didn't mean to hijack the thread...carry on :D

I think the problem with that interview, and the reason Jim Gray is now working for Westwood One Radio and Showtime instead of ESPN, is that he asked those "tough questions" at an inappropriate time. It would have been one thing if Rose agreed to do an exclusive interview with ESPN or CBS Sports, but Gray took it upon himself to rake Pete Rose over the coals after the All Century Team ceremony. Very poor timing, and his persistence (when Pete clearly wasn't ready to admit anything) was deplorable and classless.

I am not a Pete Rose defender, but there is a time and a place for everything. Am I stating the obvious here?

Sorry Sage...I didn't mean to hijack the thread...carry on :D

I totally agree with you Hammer. It was a totally inappropriate interview on Grey's part. Not the time and place for those questions at all. I can see maybe asking the first question about it, but after that response Grey got from Rose subject should've been dropped. If I remember correctly that kind of hijacked the whole evening for me as well as a lot of other baseball fanatic friends of mine.

As for Rose though, dude is a total slime ball. To blatantly deny those allegations for years, and to finally admit to them in a "tell all" autobiography is disgusting to me.

That scenario, followed with the strike, then the steroid era pretty much killed baseball for me. I can't even stomach watching it anymore.

I totally agree with you Hammer. It was a totally inappropriate interview on Grey's part. Not the time and place for those questions at all. I can see maybe asking the first question about it, but after that response Grey got from Rose subject should've been dropped. If I remember correctly that kind of hijacked the whole evening for me as well as a lot of other baseball fanatic friends of mine.

As for Rose though, dude is a total slime ball. To blatantly deny those allegations for years, and to finally admit to them in a "tell all" autobiography is disgusting to me.

That scenario, followed with the strike, then the steroid era pretty much killed baseball for me. I can't even stomach watching it anymore.

Can't say that I disagree with anything here....