Vince Young's $300K Birthday Party

Hope he had a good time:

http://profootballta...a-300000-party/

Young, the quarterback who’s currently out of the NFL but was the third overall pick of the Titans in the 2006 NFL draft, is currently embroiled in a lawsuit with his former financial adviser. And that adviser testified that Young once took out a loan because he didn’t have enough money to throw himself the kind of birthday party he wanted.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I took two possible things away from this article...one, the advisor may be lying and trying to justify mismanaging or stealing his money (very possible) or two, Young was a complete idiot because at that time he didn't have much of a career, so why take out a loan for $300k if you did not know if you were gonna make much money moving forward (also very possible).

Hard to say either way, but outside of the $300k, where is the rest of his money? So I would say it probably leans more to he just was really stupid in how he spent his money.

Seriously, the stupidity of these people just make me angry. Give me one million cash and I could retire forever with a monthly income of $15k+ without every spending one dime of the million, in fact, the million would grow and my income would grow every year. Yet these idiots get many times that and are broke in a year or two of their career ending. Pathetic.

Seriously, the stupidity of these people just make me angry. Give me one million cash and I could retire forever with a monthly income of $15k+ without every spending one dime of the million, in fact, the million would grow and my income would grow every year. Yet these idiots get many times that and are broke in a year or two of their career ending. Pathetic.

I must meet your financial adviser.

Well I took two possible things away from this article...one, the advisor may be lying and trying to justify mismanaging or stealing his money (very possible) or two, Young was a complete idiot because at that time he didn't have much of a career, so why take out a loan for $300k if you did not know if you were gonna make much money moving forward (also very possible).

Hard to say either way, but outside of the $300k, where is the rest of his money? So I would say it probably leans more to he just was really stupid in how he spent his money.

Definitely #2

That man has an abundance of stupid in him.

You don't really believe what you posted. OR can you hook me up with your bank and those mighty kind interest rates.

Edited by shibuya

Hey $$$dog, That is an 18% return. Could you loan me your financial advisor? Maybe you can get that return and more if you are in the banking business: Loan Sharking!!!!