David Harris to Buff?

Bash_Gash

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the guy we should have waited and drafted instead of trading up for Poz.

I believe this is a fresh batch of sweet nothingness mixed up by some anonymous pastry chef.

Harris has two years left on his contract. I suppose he could be a cap casualty as he's a pretty expensive player and the Jets are a bit tight to the cap.

Great linebacker and I'd love to see him come to Buffalo.

We also could have drafted LaMarr Woodley in that 2007 draft.

I'm hoping we can use some filters instead of posting this garbage and stuff like Fitz looking to restructure. Twitter is a source?

Re: Harris. I have a lot of friends who are Jets fans and they get frustrated bc Harris is about the worst cover LB in the league. But he is stout against the run.

I'm hoping we can use some filters instead of posting this garbage and stuff like Fitz looking to restructure. Twitter is a source?

Re: Harris. I have a lot of friends who are Jets fans and they get frustrated bc Harris is about the worst cover LB in the league. But he is stout against the run.

Twitter should be a viable avenue for legit sources to use. Twitter itself isn't a source. Now how people screen their sources on twitter is a whole different story.

Yeah, he's a thumper.

Niners fans were getting on Patrick Willis this season for his lapses in coverage. Willis is actually a pretty good coverage linebacker but the modern game is generally not forgiving of linebackers in coverage.

I guess that's why a guy like Keuchly can get drafted so highly. Because he can play every down.

Every team would like a true every down linebacker (I lusted after Lavonte David last year) but the truth is, only one or two come out of the college ranks every year.

Makes sense solid ilb in the prime of his career. Would be a good ilb to build around especially knowing the system. Hopefully out of the other lbs we got it would be ideal if sheppard and bradham could step up. Although I got more hope for Bradham than Shep at this point.

Yeah, he's a thumper.

Niners fans were getting on Patrick Willis this season for his lapses in coverage. Willis is actually a pretty good coverage linebacker but the modern game is generally not forgiving of linebackers in coverage.

I guess that's why a guy like Keuchly can get drafted so highly. Because he can play every down.

Every team would like a true every down linebacker (I lusted after Lavonte David last year) but the truth is, only one or two come out of the college ranks every year.

i think Ogletree is your guy then as an every down guy.

I think David Harris is a decent player, but Pat Willis is waay better. Just more speed.