Terrance Williams - WR - Baylor

tito1

For those who like to scout college players...

Terrance Williams, WR Baylor - led nation in receiving and is a 1st team all American. Already made some big plays on espn right now

Would look good in a Bills uniform

Yeah, he and Cal's Keenan Allen appear to be the top 2 WRs in the draft at this point. Many expected Williams' production to decrease this year with the loss of RGIII and Kendal Wright taking some of the coverage off of him, but he killed it this year, exceeding expectations by a mile.

I think we will be drafting too high to take him in the 1st and he'll be gone by the time we pick in the 2nd. So if we can move in either direction to pick in the teens (probably early teens) to snag him up, he would be a solid pick. Come draft day he very well may be a 8-12 pick.

It's going to come down to Allen, Te'o, Williams, and Jarvis Jones in my opinion in the first. Hopefully Landry Jones in the 2nd and a WR/LB (that we didn't get in the first) in the 3rd if we don't make any moves. Wouldn't be surprised for a trade up back into the 1st for Glennon though, but I'm not sold on him at all.

Edited by Mark80

Yeah, he and Cal's Keenan Allen appear to be the top 2 WRs in the draft at this point. Many expected Williams' production to decrease this year with the loss of RGIII and Kendal Wright taking some of the coverage off of him, but he killed it this year, exceeding expectations by a mile.

I think we will be drafting too high to take him in the 1st and he'll be gone by the time we pick in the 2nd. So if we can move in either direction to pick in the teens (probably early teens) to snag him up, he would be a solid pick. Come draft day he very well may be a 8-12 pick.

It's going to come down to Allen, Te'o, Williams, and Jarvis Jones in my opinion in the first. Hopefully Landry Jones in the 2nd and a WR/LB (that we didn't get in the first) in the 3rd if we don't make any moves. Wouldn't be surprised for a trade up back into the 1st for Glennon though, but I'm not sold on him at all.

I would love those scenarios. Unless its Geno, I don't want to reach for a qb - would eater select a top defensive player and trade back into the first or up in the 2nd and still get that qb (Landry jones/Aaron Murray)

For those who like to scout college players...

Terrance Williams, WR Baylor - led nation in receiving and is a 1st team all American. Already made some big plays on espn right now

Would look good in a Bills uniform

Can we have all the good players this year.

I think there should be a new rule where every year a team misses the playoffs they get an extra draft pick per year, which would give us 20 this year. :D

• 1 month later...

Earlier i did an analysis on Markus Wheaton a potential 3rd round selection of our Bills, this analysis will be on Terrance Williams.

Terrance Williams (6'1 190lbs) unanimous All-American, Biletnikoff Award finalist in 2011 and 2012 and All Big 12 First Team WR.

Draft tek have him ranked 40 on the big board and 2nd behind Allen in WR's.

Williams was a three year starter at Baylor and was RG3's favourite target in his senior year along with Kendall Wright.

Williams has premium can create separation just using his speed, he routinely ran by DB's in college and regularly pulled off the big plays. He loves to comeback to the ball off hitchs and comeback routes and uses his vertical leap to go up and get some balls. Doesn't mind going across the middle. When the QB is flushed out of the pocket Williams will continue to move and make himself available for him. Williams drew a ridiculous amount of holding and PI due to his ability to run pass DB's and he has a fantastic stutter step and double move. Which can really fake out a DB.

Williams route running is sloppy over the middle however he sometimes drops off in that area and although he makes most of the catches he should, he has dropped a few you would expect him to catch. He is also rather weak when comes to fighting off contact at the LOS.

This guy is a premium WR should be going in the mid-late 1st if he somehow falls to us in the second its a no-brainer a must select.

Earlier i did an analysis on Markus Wheaton a potential 3rd round selection of our Bills, this analysis will be on Terrance Williams.

Terrance Williams (6'1 190lbs) unanimous All-American, Biletnikoff Award finalist in 2011 and 2012 and All Big 12 First Team WR.

Draft tek have him ranked 40 on the big board and 2nd behind Allen in WR's.

Williams was a three year starter at Baylor and was RG3's favourite target in his senior year along with Kendall Wright.

Williams has premium can create separation just using his speed, he routinely ran by DB's in college and regularly pulled off the big plays. He loves to comeback to the ball off hitchs and comeback routes and uses his vertical leap to go up and get some balls. Doesn't mind going across the middle. When the QB is flushed out of the pocket Williams will continue to move and make himself available for him. Williams drew a ridiculous amount of holding and PI due to his ability to run pass DB's and he has a fantastic stutter step and double move. Which can really fake out a DB.

Williams route running is sloppy over the middle however he sometimes drops off in that area and although he makes most of the catches he should, he has dropped a few you would expect him to catch. He is also rather weak when comes to fighting off contact at the LOS.

This guy is a premium WR should be going in the mid-late 1st if he somehow falls to us in the second its a no-brainer a must select.

97 Receptions, 1832 Yards, 12 TDs and 8 100+ yard games. I've been on board with him the as my WR choice for a couple months now. Far and away the most impressive stat lines with consistancy over multiple seasons with multiple QBs.

Patterson??? 46 Catches for 778 Yards and 5 TDs. Of that 9 catches and 219 yards were in ONE game against TROY and he's only played one season. He's also had an NFL calliber QB throwing him the ball, so ne excuse there. No thank you.

Hopkins is also very appealing though.

97 Receptions, 1832 Yards, 12 TDs and 8 100+ yard games. I've been on board with him the as my WR choice for a couple months now. Far and away the most impressive stat lines with consistancy over multiple seasons with multiple QBs.

Patterson??? 46 Catches for 778 Yards and 5 TDs. Of that 9 catches and 219 yards were in ONE game against TROY and he's only played one season. He's also had an NFL calliber QB throwing him the ball, so ne excuse there. No thank you.

Hopkins is also very appealing though.

Patterson's main draw is that he has a really high ceiling. It remains to be seen if he'll reach it, but he's got all the physical attributes you could ask for.

I highly doubt Patterson's ceiling can be as high as Williams' i am certain he still has some development i believe he needs to be our pick and i would be open to Keenan Allen with our first but would rather us take LB with our first then possible trade back into the first for Williams obviously losing our 2nd round pick to do that then with our third take best QB available