If it isn't a QB, I hope it's...

We are all aware of our QB need, and the lack of top-tier QBs in the draft. My question then, if we go somewhere other than QB in the first, who would be your first choice? Please do not turn this into a "it has to be a QB" thread. You must pick someone other than a QB. Make standard assumptions about the first 7 picks. My choice would be Ogletree, even if the Irish Catfish is still on the board.

It is my feeling that the D was the number one issue on this team. The Stache had a good amount to do with that, but lack of quality LBs was our Achilles heal. Bring me the best MLB in the draft.

If I were picking today, -It'd be the Man-Purse. All this catfish foolishness is disturbing, but Teo can play. Ogletree also has 1st round talent, but not as much instinct, or lateral movement as I like out of a MLB.

After that, I'd grab a kid like DJ Swearinger for SS in the second, Then perhaps Devonte Holloman 4-3OLB in the third

F___, a quarterback. -There's MAYBE two worth taking before the 4th round.

The pick will depend on whether or not Levitre can be signed. If not, take Eric Fisher if available. If we lock up Levitre, then we go with either Dee Milliner to solidify the other lock down corner position which is needed in Pettine's defense, or take best available LB.

I know the Falcons aren't in the Super Bowl but I heard something about them having mostly 1st round picks on the O-Line.

That being said resign Levitre and pick Chance Warmack.

Then address our other needs in the later rounds QB, LB, WR, TE.