Senator Bob Menendez enjoys the company of underage hookers

Still...if you can avoid it by not telling someone to come meet your for a fight...probably worth it

I did not worry about this particular poster. I did not invite him or really even antagonize him as much as the other jabrones in the shoutbox that day. It was hilarious, though, enough that I am getting a laugh about it now.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree. In reality, no matter Simon or others denying it, there are always exemptions for the rules. By the end of Hossage's go at the boards he could not even sneeze without drawing attention while others could provoke him and taunt him. It is just the way it goes, it's not fair, it's bullsheet, it's crap, but it's life. Sure, I have disagreed with things some moderators have done or not done but I do not take it that seriously where it disturbs me. The greater good of this board is that we get to debate Mario for Skelton.

Or...more importantly, I am well prepared for a crazy showing up at my door.

Oh no, not another gun thread!

I'm picturing something like "Home Alone"?

More like I live in a community where it's nothing but family. Neighbors next to me have more firearms then most major cities. One of my cousins plots has 4 families on it and a collective total of at least 70 firearms to my more recent memory.

The most dangerous thing in my house might be my k-bar. My gf also has a concealed carry permit but I do not let her bring it in my house (I do not feel it is any safer in my house then out of my house, if anything it is safer not in my house).

More like I live in a community where it's nothing but family. Neighbors next to me have more firearms then most major cities. One of my cousins plots has 4 families on it and a collective total of at least 70 firearms to my more recent memory.

The most dangerous thing in my house might be my k-bar. My gf also has a concealed carry permit but I do not let her bring it in my house (I do not feel it is any safer in my house then out of my house, if anything it is safer not in my house).

So your real name is Canada?

Edited by 3rdnlng

I did not worry about this particular poster. I did not invite him or really even antagonize him as much as the other jabrones in the shoutbox that day. It was hilarious, though, enough that I am getting a laugh about it now.

Don't get too cocky. Triple and his Westboro buddies might show up at your house and protest your "choice" of a lifestyle yet, boyst.

I can certainly vouch for this.

You've been given points three different times for spreading your political garbage to other boards because you wouldn't stop doing it.

And three different moderators have given you warnings for flaming and insulting other posters.

The only thing certain here is that you're completely full of shlt.

You've been given points three different times for spreading your political garbage to other boards because you wouldn't stop doing it.

And three different moderators have given you warnings for flaming and insulting other posters.

I've never been given points (don't even know what that means but I guess I'd know if I got one) and have no to little idea how moderation works. That said, I wouldn't think "good moderation" included the moderators getting involved in slapfights with other posters on the PPP board. Again, get a room and work it out. This thread is making everyone look pathetic.

I've never been given points (don't even know what that means but I guess I'd know if I got one) and have no to little idea how moderation works. That said, I wouldn't think "good moderation" included the moderators getting involved in slapfights with other posters on the PPP board. Again, get a room and work it out. This thread is making everyone look pathetic.

Everyone except, oddly enough, Senator Bob Menendez.

"my political garbage"

"completely full of ****"

Aaaaand......Thank you for confirming my point (and Tom's)!

Your biases and temper are well known. Its OK. We all have biases. But with all due respect, youre fooling noone.

Hey, isnt getting around the language filter against board rules?

Edited by RkFast

From what I gather the warning points have come from trangressions outside of PPP. People aren't going to be admonished for posting political stuff here but will be if they go to TSW or the Shoutbox. What does it take for a person to understand that if you leave the friendly confines and venture outside of PPP you are going into dangerous territory.

From what I gather the warning points have come from trangressions outside of PPP. People aren't going to be admonished for posting political stuff here but will be if they go to TSW or the Shoutbox. What does it take for a person to understand that if you leave the friendly confines and venture outside of PPP you are going into dangerous territory.

If posting politics was banned in the shoutbox, then every single shoutbox poster would have been banned after the Newtown incident.

If posting politics was banned in the shoutbox, then every single shoutbox poster would have been banned after the Newtown incident.

I think there's more wiggle room in the Shoutbox plus comments there have a much shorter shelf life. Anyway, we have a lot of leeway here and I don't see much of a need to take politics outside of PPP.