Senator Bob Menendez enjoys the company of underage hookers

I have two "warning" points, but considering my chosen persona here is one of antagonistic jackass, I consider them medals of accomplishment.

But being an inquisitive chap, I looked at my "warning" points history and on Aug 22, Simon "warned" me for bringing my "political garbage outside of PPP." Yet, when searching for the offending post, I find none. In fact, the only posts I made at that time outside of PPP was a comment about how Russell Brand sucks and a second about Derek Jeter and PEDs.

Simon...could you please clarify what post I was "warned" about political stuff outside of PPP for? With all seriousness, Id really like to know. Youve "warned" me for this and now publicly used it as an example to refute an assertion I made abour moderation work. So please provide the backup evidence so the record can be set straight.

Thanks!

Edited by RkFast

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two "warning" points, but considering my chosen persona here is one of antagonistic jackass, I consider them medals of accomplishment.

Two? What a rookie. I have four. Don't bother looking for whatever earned you your points because sometimes with Simon, you just deserve it. My favorite was when he banned me and shut down my "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" competition two years ago because after seven years of essentially copy/pasting the same freaking competition and rules, this was the one that apparently offended him. No explanation beyond "Warning issued by Simon for Other in Unknown."

In the end it's just easier to stay in Munchkinland where the unknown doesn't hurt people's feelings so easily.

Two? What a rookie. I have four. Don't bother looking for whatever earned you your points because sometimes with Simon, you just deserve it. My favorite was when he banned me and shut down my "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" competition two years ago because after seven years of essentially around/pasting the same freaking competition and rules, this was the one that apparently offended him. No explanation beyond "Warning issued by Simon for Other in Unknown."

In the end it's just easier to stay in Munchkinland where the unknown doesn't hurt people's feelings so easily.

until you offend someone who is a munchkin...

For the record, the only mod I've ever had any problem with in PPP is Simple Jack.

This is the saddest thread in the history of sad PPP threads.

Dude, for someone who's so concerned about appearances on a political subboard of an anonymous football message board, your petty whining over the maturity level comes off as bad as anything in this thread.

I know you're far to mature to have a sense of humor or entertain the occasional discussion of moderation policy (and admittedly some whining) but if it bothers you so much just ignore the thread & pick another to remind us how smart & mature you are.

Edited by Rob's House

Theres a whole !@#$ing thread over at OTW dedicated to riling me up. The maturity level of this place stinks. If you take it seriously, youre !@#$ed. Or an !@#$.

That just goes with the territory. You don't think if 3rd or Jboy copped to putting on a leotard & tutu to dance in the ballet we wouldn't rip on them too? Tell me you wouldn't join in?

We need to switch the subject to gay marriage.

Or sweater vests

For the record, the only mod I've ever had any problem with in PPP is Simple Jack.

Dude, for someone who's so concerned about appearances on a political subboard of an anonymous football message board, your petty whining over the maturity level comes off as bad as anything in this thread.

I know you're far to mature to have a sense of humor or entertain the occasional discussion of moderation policy (and admittedly some whining) but if it bothers you so much just ignore the thread & pick another to remind us how smart & mature you are.

The thing about it is it would appear that all or nearly all the warnings came from outside of PPP.

if we could see what the points were for instead of unknown that would help IMO. i originally posted on here in favor of simon "laying down the law" as everything he said appears valid in regards to the simon vs devnull bout. my first 3 points are for unknown(i presently have 4), first being issued by simon so i guess i can't voice support for the po po that got me also. I think the email i got after each point had some condescending email stating i should understand "sarcasm" which is funny because i think a sarcastic remark is what got me to that point........ i think i called gailey a bad name if that is "pointable"

to all the mods i love this site, but in order to obey the law we have to know what law was broken. my forth point is detailed why and although i don't neccesarily agree (i think something was lost in translation) I do understand what its for and am fine with that.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

if we could see what the points were for instead of unknown that would help IMO. i originally posted on here in favor of simon "laying down the law" as everything he said appears valid in regards to the simon vs devnull bout. my first 3 points are for unknown(i presently have 4), first being issued by simon so i guess i can't voice support for the po po that got me also. i think i called gailey a bad name if that is "pointable"

to all the mods i love this site, but in order to obey the law we have to know what law was broken. my forth point is detailed why and although i don't neccesarily agree (i think something was lost in translation) I do understand what its for and am fine with that.

You are highly confused.

seemed like the place to get to the bottom of this...............a few of you PPP'ers are challenging the authoritays in regards to points and more importantly unjust points.

but i gotcha........im gonna take the heat away from your beloved PPP 3rd. No reason to poop on your village with my points nonsense.

lets get back on topic....Underage hookers and senators ? no one is surprised.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

seemed like the place to get to the bottom of this...............a few of you PPP'ers are challenging the authoritays in regards to points and more importantly unjust points.

but i gotcha........im gonna take the heat away from your beloved PPP 3rd. No reason to poop on your village with my points nonsense.

lets get back on topic....Underage hookers and senators ? no one is surprised.

The people complaining most likely got their points outside of PPP.

We do not discuss moderating policy in the open forum. If any of you people want to address Simon or one of the other moderators, do it via PM. I don't have a lot of rules here at PPP but this is ONE OF THEM.

Knock it off.

Now, back to the thread:

I was surprised to see the Senator on ABC Sunday, discussing immigration policy. I was less surprised when he wasn't asked a single question on this particular subject. The media in this country is an absolute embarrassment.