Da'rick Rogers - WR - Tennessee Tech

T master

Have any of you heard about this guy, Da'rick Rogers ?

He started out at UT & in his sophomore year led the SEC in receptions with 67 for 1040 yds. & was second in TD receptions at 9, also was named a first team all SEC selection.

But was suspended indefinitely for failing a drug test at the end of that season & transferred to Tenn. Tech & this past year he caught 61 passes for 893 yds. & 10 td's.

He has decided to forego his senior season & will enter this years draft. The kid is 6'2 or 3" depending on which bio you read & goes 215 lbs.

Seeing as we need a #2 WR despite the drug thing do you think he would be worth a flyer in one of the late rounds if he is there at our pick?

OH & has any one seen the guy in action b/c this is the first that i have heard of him, but i will go check him out on youtube...

Rogers has been listed second round by most sources that I have looked at. CBS has him 59th overall and 8th amongst receivers. Second round is about the time I think we should be taking a quarterback so I don't anticipate drafting him, unless he fell to the third and we didn't take Keenan Allen in the 1st.

Edited by SoFFacet

How about Ryan Swope from Texas A&M? He's got decent size, at 6'0 200 lbs, he's a three year starter, and he was Manziel's top target this year. I'd like him in the third round.

Great route runner with good hands also. If he lasts till the 3rd round I'd grab him.

How about Ryan Swope from Texas A&M? He's got decent size, at 6'0 200 lbs, he's a three year starter, and he was Manziel's top target this year. I'd like him in the third round.

ALSO A FAN OF SWOPE HERE,,, HOPING FOR HIM AS A FORTH BUT THIRD SOUNDS LIKE HES RATED NOW.

Have any of you heard about this guy, Da'rick Rogers ?

He started out at UT & in his sophomore year led the SEC in receptions with 67 for 1040 yds. & was second in TD receptions at 9, also was named a first team all SEC selection.

But was suspended indefinitely for failing a drug test at the end of that season & transferred to Tenn. Tech & this past year he caught 61 passes for 893 yds. & 10 td's.

He has decided to forego his senior season & will enter this years draft. The kid is 6'2 or 3" depending on which bio you read & goes 215 lbs.

Seeing as we need a #2 WR despite the drug thing do you think he would be worth a flyer in one of the late rounds if he is there at our pick?

OH & has any one seen the guy in action b/c this is the first that i have heard of him, but i will go check him out on youtube...

big difference between 6'2 and 3"....tho 3" seems a bit short for a WR... :nana::w00t:

Just like his dad no size, but I hope he at least gets a camp invite, Luke Tasker. His stats are pretty impressive. As an UDFA maybe hes the Bills sleeper. Worked well for Wes Welker.(not comparing, just saying)

and how do you know what his dad's size is, let alone his size... :nana::w00t:

• 2 months later...