Tom Brady's Sissy Kick

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looked to me like he was clearly trying to kick Ed Reed, as it turns out right in the knee. If he had made better contact, he might have caused some real damage.

It was very unsportsmanlike. In fact, you might call it unsportsmanlike conduct. 15 yards.

Personally, I call it a puss move. I wanted Baltimore to b!tch slap Brady so badly after that, and they came through. What a great day. Sabers beat the Flyers, and the Pats* get slapped out of the playoffs at home. Then I get to have dinner and see a movie with my wife. Could that be scripted any better?

It looked to me like he was clearly trying to kick Ed Reed, as it turns out right in the knee. If he had made better contact, he might have caused some real damage.

It was very unsportsmanlike. In fact, you might call it unsportsmanlike conduct. 15 yards.

Personally, I call it a puss move. I wanted Baltimore to b!tch slap Brady so badly after that, and they came through. What a great day. Sabers beat the Flyers, and the Pats* get slapped out of the playoffs at home. Then I get to have dinner and see a movie with my wife. Could that be scripted any better?

If fitz does that to Reed he is a gutsy competitor.

If fitz does that to Reed he is a gutsy competitor.

No, Fitz is a gutsy competitor because instead of trying a bush league move like that, he does things like finishing his runs by lowering his shoulder into the defender for extra yards, and bench pressing Ray Lewis off of his chest and calling him a b!tch after taking a hit.

No, Fitz is a gutsy competitor because instead of trying a bush league move like that, he does things like finishing his runs by lowering his shoulder into the defender for extra yards, and bench pressing Ray Lewis off of his chest and calling him a b!tch after taking a hit.

What universe is this in? It sounds a lot better than the one I am in.

Harbaugh was caught complaining to the ref it should have been a personal foul. It might have made the FG attempt a little more difficult. On the 4th and 4 play I agree with throwing it. Ngata was going to tackle him short of the first down line. Brady's awareness/movement may be secondary to none within the pocket but he has to be the slowest QB in the league outside of the pocket.

sex :-)

a) thats horrible. as much as ive hated having him in the division hes probably the best ever. ive never respected him though, due to his primadonna attitude and behavior. things like that pretty much cement that selfish whining kitty reputation

3) wtf is wrong with you people? unsportsmanlike conduct was the easy call. did someone pump bong hits into this forum?

So your the ref- you throw the flag and then what's the call you make?

Dead ball, personal foul, Unsportmanslike Conduct, #12, ofeense. Kicking the defender while sliding, 15 yard penalty, (not sure what down it was but insert down here - note you do not replay the down as it was a dead ball - ie he had already slide which makes the previous play over) down.