[closed]Who wants Manti now?

billsfan_34

All the guys on Mike and Mike this morning (Billick, Mort, Schefter) are saying this doesn't affect his draft status at all. I just don't see it. This is a guy that will be the leader of your defense. Whatever the explaination of what happened, there are questions about his personality. Either he is a weirdo, creepy guy that would be a laughing stock in the locker room, or a naive fool that spent his senior year as the BMOC in a "relationship" with someone he didn't ever see.

Either way, I don't see him as the intense on field leader we need.

All the guys on Mike and Mike this morning (Billick, Mort, Schefter) are saying this doesn't affect his draft status at all. I just don't see it. This is a guy that will be the leader of your defense. Whatever the explaination of what happened, there are questions about his personality. Either he is a weirdo, creepy guy that would be a laughing stock in the locker room, or a naive fool that spent his senior year as the BMOC in a "relationship" with someone he didn't ever see.

Either way, I don't see him as the intense on field leader we need.

Golic, who has a son on the team will be interesting to listen to - he was out today but called in essentially saying manti didn't come to a lot of the events that he attended so he didnt personally know him well. Avoided the parties, kept to himself a bit etc....

Edited by NoSaint

Golic, who has a son on the team will be interesting to listen to - he was out today but called in essentially saying manti didn't come to a lot of the events that he attended so he didnt personally know him well. Avoided the parties, kept to himself a bit etc....

Yeah, because he was off gettin' some with his "girlfriend"!