• Atlanta vs New England
    • San Francisco vs Baltimore
    • San Francisco vs New England
  2. 2. Expected winner

• Atlanta
    • Baltimore
    • New England
    • San Francisco

Harbaugh bowl with niners on top, would like see Ravens win but feel SF is better.

It'll be hard for the Niners to win without an elite QB like Skelton.

I would like to see Atlanta Baltimore more then anything. Just a more interesting matchup. San Fran Balt would be nice, too. Then Atlanta Balt. But I do not want to ser Nae go again. They will lose.

I would really LIKE to see Baltimore vs. San Fran, but I fear NE* will get there. I don't believe the Ravens' defense is good enough to stop the Pats* -- even without Gronk. I hope I'm wrong.

On the other side, even though they got the win Atlanta certainly tried to choke it away. San Fran has a ton of confidence and I see their defense shutting down the Falcons.

In the big one, I anticipate a repeat of the regular season and a 49er win...evening Brady's and Belichick's SB record at 3-3.

Obviously I want SF but losing to NE would be just be terrible - the worst. Would rather have SF lose to ATL if NE is indeed destined to win it this year.

SF losing their Super Bowl, Brady with 4 rings - it would just be too disgusting to bear.

It'll be hard for the Niners to win without an elite QB like Skelton.

I would like to see Atlanta Baltimore more then anything. Just a more interesting matchup. San Fran Balt would be nice, too. Then Atlanta Balt. But I do not want to ser Nae go again. They will lose.

Don't worry Skelton is coming here after he gets released :flirt:

Obviously I want SF but losing to NE would be just be terrible - the worst. Would rather have SF lose to ATL if NE is indeed destined to win it this year.

SF losing their Super Bowl, Brady with 4 rings - it would just be too disgusting to bear.

But Brady grew up a 9ers fan :wub:

Would LOVE to see the Cheatriettes* lose to the B'more in front of the fair-weather Foxboro crowd, plus 49ers v. Ravens would be great as it'd play up the Harbaugh v. Harbaugh angle

Since EssEff is a former home of mine, I'd be torn, but would probably have to root for the Harbough brother that didn't thow a pich at Jimbo...

Harbaugh Lands, but He's Out for the Count

I picked San Fran and Baltimore as opponents. I know you asked for objectivity but I simply cannot say anything positive about the team that's based in Mass.

That's why I wanted "expected" rather than "would like". I personally would like ABNE (Anyone But New England), but realistically picked SF and NE with SF winning.

Atlanta, with the best record in the NFL, is getting no love here.

Including from me: SF over NE*.

Atlanta almost losing to Seattle is what swayed me to pick SF instead.

Analytically its easy to see why pats and 9ers favorite.

Pats are at home and cruised to another easy victory over Texans. Ravens have already gone farther than most predicted. How much longer can their old legs on defense hold up on the road?

9ers are hottest team right now, loaded with talent on both sides of the ball, a hard hitting defense, and an exciting young QB coming off a record setting performance against packers.

In spite of being deserved favorites, I'm going with my gut this time:

Ravens will be able to generate enough offense this time to get over the patriots hump

ATL will eke out another close one at home. let's not forget falcons did beat seahawks and were not outmuscled, whereas seattle blew away 9ers just a month ago.

Ravens - Falcons Super Bowl XLVII

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack