Paul Kruger?

Rob's House

Ravens are expected to let Kruger test free agency. He's looking for around $8 mil/yr. He's on OLB in a 46 defense coming off a 9 sack season & he's 26. Thoughts?

http://www.rotoworld...181/paul-kruger

Hell yeah, guy has been Watt like the second half of the season.

Time to change my sig from Spencer to Kruger. Who also has two brothers coming out that could be lured here as UDFAs and maybe develop into studs too as Paul was no superstar when he first got into the league.

Hell yeah, guy has been Watt like the second half of the season.

Time to change my sig from Spencer to Kruger. Who also has two brothers coming out that could be lured here as UDFAs and maybe develop into studs too as Paul was no superstar when he first got into the league.

He's a beast. I'd love to have him.

I see Landry Jones is the flavor of the week again. Or will he last til draft day? Welker and Bowe are going to sign in buffalo and run routes for jones and fitz. Waste of money IMO (money that we won't have enough of to sign Kruger, welker and Bowe unless we let Levitre or Byrd walk). Signing those WRs with fitz and jones at QB is like using a sniper rifle from 3 feet away.

He's a beast. I'd love to have him.

I see Landry Jones is the flavor of the week again. Or will he last til draft day? Welker and Bowe are going to sign in buffalo and run routes for jones and fitz. Waste of money IMO (money that we won't have enough of to sign Kruger, welker and Bowe unless we let Levitre or Byrd walk). Signing those WRs with fitz and jones at QB is like using a sniper rifle from 3 feet away.

are you saying they have cannon arms?

As you can see I put Jones from the first to the second as I feel he will be good but not Great. I put him back in because I feel after yesterdays game Flacco will not be available and we have to get a decent QB in here.

I don't think we will get all those FAs just a wish list.

As you can see I put Jones from the first to the second as I feel he will be good but not Great. I put him back in because I feel after yesterdays game Flacco will not be available and we have to get a decent QB in here.

Ok, wish list makes sense.

I'm not saying they have cannon arms. We wouldn't be able to fully utilize our weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL-5IXIwB8w

Let's see landry under pressure because that is where his weakness lies IMO>

Why wouldn't Jones be able to fully utilize them?

I thought you were done with Landry. He will be lucky to be a backup in this league. And I don't think we could sign the FAs you want in Madden.

As for PK, I loved him out of college. As a GM, I'd always go after productive pass rushers who play through the whistle. High motor guys if you will.

I dont like Baltimore retreads. That defense as whole is great but once you start taking the parts away they are not as good, Bart Scott, Adalius Thomas, etc. Having Ngata, Cody and Suggs helps alot. Not saying Kruger isnt solid but you need good players around you as well.