Kenny britt police drama.... again.

NoSaint

What was he supposed to do?

Not take his brother to the hospital?

Let's hold off on this one til the facts are in.

Not be in a position for stabbings and shootings to occur in the first place? Especially given his multiple chances to learn this lesson?

Just entering the state of NJ should be a borderline suspendable offense at this point for him.

Edited by NoSaint

What was he supposed to do?

Not take his brother to the hospital?

Let's hold off on this one til the facts are in.

Birthday party at 3:28 AM and he wouldn't cooperate with police. I suppose it's wrong to assume anything about the party, but I don't think we're talking about a game of charades gone wrong.

Birthday party at 3:28 AM and he wouldn't cooperate with police. I suppose it's wrong to assume anything about the party, but I don't think we're talking about a game of charades gone wrong.

Especially given all his troubles that we are aware of. I imagine there's a lot we don't know.

Tennessee, didnt they draft Pac-Man too, guys can really scout the high character types..

Quite the run of haynseworth, pacman, VY, and britt

When Chris Johnson is both the choir boy and brains of your first rounders for a half decade.... Perhaps it's time to reevaluate your strategy.

IF he gets CUT, SIGN THE MAN. I watched this guy ball, and he can be a top 10 WR in the league with a decent QB if he stays healthy and trouble free.

Thats the real difficult part for him

That's the other problem of the equation for the Bills.