Bills hire Nathaniel Hackett for Offensive Coordinator

cmjoyce113

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Syracuse News at 6 pm said Schafer is Cuse new HC and that Hackett was staying on as OC.... the sports dude even said that the newly recruited QB Zach ??? from Texas had calls form K State and another school after Marrone bolted to the Bills and declined because Hackett called him said he was staying on with the Cuse.

I really suspect this was not plan a

More than a couple red flags

Edited by NoSaint

Nathaniel Hacket kept firing at the Red Coats 'til his musket finally jammed. He thereupon made a final charge with 'is bayonet and slashed four score of 'em until he was blasted by a cannon. He bled out on the side o' the hill that they thereupon named for him.

It's a good start, but it needs to be in an Olde English verse and have a better ending. :thumbsup:

I am shocked people are so accepting of this hire.

A 33 year old kid with a few years as a low level assistant in the NFL and TWO years in college is going to go up against a Bill Belichick and Rex Ryan defenses with either Fitz or a project rookie QB and succeed?

ON WHAT !@#$ING PLANET??!!!!???

I'm not shocked that people freak out. For all we know this guy is a friggin genius.

How old was Chuckie when he became an OC?

Also.... Hackett worke with the Bills when Pill was OC the season Schonert got canned at the beginning and later on Jauron got the axe too. Hackett was in theupstairs in the booth calling plays down to the Pill. I remember a few games on TV when during they broadcast they cut to the booth a couple of times and showed him and mentioned he was Paul Hackett's Dad. Dudes.. he's done this before, now he's got his license.

How old was Chuckie when he became an OC?

Also.... Hackett worke with the Bills when Pill was OC the season Schonert got canned at the beginning and later on Jauron got the axe too. Hackett was in theupstairs in the booth calling plays down to the Pill. I remember a few games on TV when during they broadcast they cut to the booth a couple of times and showed him and mentioned he was Paul Hackett's Dad. Dudes.. he's done this before, now he's got his license.

That wasn't a particularly good offense is the issue with that. Go optimism, but still worrisome.