Notre Dame v. Alabama Game Thread

BobbyC81

I kept my prediction to a relatively mild 41-10 with a late Irish TD cuz I thought Bama would dial it back in the second half and give the backups a taste as teh game progresses.

See, I figured it'd be like 17-7 at the half and then then get it put away with 24-7 and bad put up some trash before bama cutting it off. Thought bama would be better but didnt think about how they beat the hell out of lsu last year.

I really think practicing against that bama D in the month off helps the offense and chasing Lacey around gets those LBs ready to play come January. 40 days without a tuneup is forever - it's been since thanksgiving for ND

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent said a "very confused defense" when that play started it looked like that was Teo covering that WR there and then pulled back for the S of cover him over the top. But in the replay it looked like Teo was still on his way towards the play but was behind about 10 yards.

I'm not trying to pile it on here. I honestly have no clue who was at fault. It might not even been the man that he was originally covering. But can someone clarify?

Brent said a "very confused defense" when that play started it looked like that was Teo covering that WR there and then pulled back for the S of cover him over the top. But in the replay it looked like Teo was still on his way towards the play but was behind about 10 yards.

I'm not trying to pile it on here. I honestly have no clue who was at fault. It might not even been the man that he was originally covering. But can someone clarify?

Just broke it down. Not teo that far down and outside. If it was, it was bad scheme.

Edited by NoSaint

I will say, it'll be incredibly rare that at the next level teo would have two first round lineman put a helmet on him 4 yards downfield on an "and short" play. That was rough.

Definitely.

He's having the worst night he may have ever had on a ballfield, but it is worth noting that he's had at least one blue chip OL in his lap on nearly every down.