Notre Dame v. Alabama Game Thread

BobbyC81

Absolutely. It would be uglier than this too. In the trenches most importantly it would literally be men vs boys

Normally I would agree with this hands down every time but Bama's OLine has two 1st round picks this year and will have at least 2 more in the next two. And they are HUGE. I would pit them against KC's D line and bet they could hold their own right now. I wouldn't say that about anyone else in the country though.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever read "the thinking mans guide to football?"

I've thought about it but haven't yet.

I actually have an old original edition of it that I've never got around to opening. :blush:

I actually have an old original edition of it that I've never got around to opening. :blush:

I've always been curious. I wonder how terribly dated it is? Either way, likely still a nifty read. If nothing else I imagine it'd be a cool perspective.

If you follow Musburger's thought, Alabama has 20 to 40 top 100 draft picks on the team... that's more than your average NFL team by far. ;)

I wonder what he think of their cheerleaders?

A little fire. Wonder if bama will coast a bit out of the half. They have to want a shut out though.

I kept my prediction to a relatively mild 41-10 with a late Irish TD cuz I thought Bama would dial it back in the second half and give the backups a taste as teh game progresses.

Normally I would agree with this hands down every time but Bama's OLine has two 1st round picks this year and will have at least 2 more in the next two. And they are HUGE. I would pit them against KC's D line and bet they could hold their own right now. I wouldn't say that about anyone else in the country though.

GO BILLS!!!

Nah. Even 1st rounders take a while in the NFL to get adjusted. They get beat a bunch during training camp and their first year in the league.

KC would beat Bama by about 30.

Maybe you should "crack up" less, free up some time to look up the word "proxy"

He was making a comment based upon what you said, I don't see where he was arguing or debating. In other words, your response was kinda dickish.

Relax, have a drink, smoke something, do whatever it is you do to take the edge off...