Mort: Browns rebooting coach search

This is crazy funny. I live down here in Cleveland. The radio has been all abuzz since late Friday afternoon about how incredible Haslam is, etc, etc, etc. Now, it's turned on it ear.

That's what I was saying.

It was really impressive until the results started trickling in.

They can still pull of the coup though.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the phrase link it or it doesnt happen also means that if you cant provide a link you provide context as in why you cant provide a link and what the general situation was of a quote. you dont just post so and so said something and leave it at that. i can say halle barry said im the hottest guy on earth and the rest of you can fk off but without a link or context its all subjective which is what all unsourced posts are

I understand what you're saying, but the inference is made clear by "Mort: Browns rebooting coaching search"

"Halle: Meathead is the hottest man alive so the rest of you can fk off"

i guess thats that then

Please stop arguing this point. If any of our moderators starting posting false information to pull people's chains - that would be addressed.

So it's looking more likely that Kelly will return to Oregon.

That means that it's not a reach to say that the Bills got the second hottest coaching candidate out there after the hottest guy went back to college.

It's not a reach to say that the Bills won and Cleveland and Philly lost.

All three teams interviewed and liked Marrone.

This unfolding story with Kelly is interesting.

It is now looking like he either goes to Philly, or he returns to Oregon.

There was discussion in the now locked "Chip Kelly" thread about how he may be playing the NFL to better his position at Oregon. This guy is starting to come across like a loose cannon and I am starting to think it may be a good thing he did not end up in Buffalo.

He may be some sort of ego-maniac gone mad.

Sounds like he is demanding total control over personnel and thinks he can custom fabricate a college-like cocoon of control at an NFL organization, which is unlikely to happen.

I will laugh if this guy returns to Oregon, and then never think too much about him again.

This unfolding story with Kelly is interesting.

It is now looking like he either goes to Philly, or he returns to Oregon.

There was discussion in the now locked "Chip Kelly" thread about how he may be playing the NFL to better his position at Oregon. This guy is starting to come across like a loose cannon and I am starting to think it may be a good thing he did not end up in Buffalo.

He may be some sort of ego-maniac gone mad.

Sounds like he is demanding total control over personnel and thinks he can custom fabricate a college-like cocoon of control at an NFL organization, which is unlikely to happen.

I will laugh if this guy returns to Oregon, and then never think too much about him again.

He could be returning to NCAA sanctions also!

Crikies! Bills fans can't even gloat well anymore.

Cleveland and their fans can kiss my ass.

Same for Philly's phans and the rest of the league too.

Exactly. We grabbed a coach who was not only sought after by other teams but seems intelligent, has NFL experience and uses the players he has to their maximum potential (i.e. CJ won't sit on sidelines winded). I like the pick and am excited. Season Tix here we go again.

As for Chip Kelly...I'm glad we didn't look like those ladies on "Black Friday" who line up at midnight and fight over a 21" ACER flat screen tv...we got what we wanted and didn't fall into the "have to have it" pressure.