Realistic Supporting Staff

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does their college success give them any chance in the NFL? Do these guys, who's names we don't know, have any NFL experience?

I wouldn't knock them yet - good chance they are also off the Sean Payton coaching tree which is a part of the parcels tree.

Kromer and Carmichael are free agents in New Orleans that might want to get away from Payton and brees to show what they have....

I would like to see Carmichael as the OC. Kromer....not so much if it means him being the OL coach. Perhaps as an assistant head coach or something. If there's any coach from the Gailey staff that I hope is brought back, it's Joe D'Alessandris. He did a phenomenal job with the current OL.

I would like to see Carmichael as the OC. Kromer....not so much if it means him being the OL coach. Perhaps as an assistant head coach or something. If there's any coach from the Gailey staff that I hope is brought back, it's Joe D'Alessandris. He did a phenomenal job with the current OL.

Kromer has been a FANTASTIC oline coach. Turned mid round picks into Carl nicks and jahri Evans (two best guards in football) and has survived with bushrod and streif at tackle. Could go on and on in his success with the line

He's be fantastic in that role.

Edited by NoSaint

No no no no no no NO to Gregg Williams. I don't care if he's the right guy for the job, I don't want his scumbag ass in Buffalo. Norv isn't going to take this job over others, I doubt. Lovie Smith would be the dream DC but I doubt he will come here.

The only coaches I know I want is that I want us to bring back our former O-line coach, and then hire Rob Moore as our WRs coach.

I say its Horton from AZ as DC/asst head coach.

He's still under contract in AZ and has no reason to leave unless it's a HC gig.

HC: Marrone

OC: Pete Carmichael

DC: Lovie (not going to happen, so i'm not sure where to look)

WRs coach: Rob Moore

Defensive backs coach: Gill Byrd

O-line coach: Joe D'Alessandris