Favorite Bumper Stickers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just was a bumper sticker today, with a pile of crap on it, and it said, "I'm speeding because I have to poop."

I found it to be totally unfunny.

True story... Back in the 1970's my father got pulled over for speeding... He really had to go! The cop let him off the hook w/that one! He wasn't amused either. Let's just leave it at this, my father has intestinal issues and the cop picked the wrong time to pull him over. It wasn't pretty. LoL...

True story... Back in the 1970's my father got pulled over for speeding... He really had to go! The cop let him off the hook w/that one! He wasn't amused either. Let's just leave it at this, my father has intestinal issues and the cop picked the wrong time to pull him over. It wasn't pretty. LoL...

It was a well known fact that the cop (yes THE cop) in the town next door to where I grew up would let you go if you came up with a good reason for speeding.

I knew a guy who used that excuse every time he got pulled over for speeding. When the cop started walking towards his car he would start rocking back and forth in the drivers seat. When the cop asks why he's doing that, he takes a deep breath and says he has to go. They usually let him off, sometimes they'll tell him where the nearest bathroom is and follow him there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

after the rapture, can i have your car?

evolution is just a theory (like gravity)

democrats think the glass is half full, republicans think the glass is theirs

want less gov't? move to somalia.

all taken from cafe press in a search for the many great ones i frequently see on an old subaru at the farmers market.

Edited by birdog1960

• 4 months later...